i recently had a party at my house, and there was beer spilled on my wiimote, now up, left, and right on the d-pad wont work, i had it apart and used contact cleaner on the contacts, and everything looks clean in there, but it still wont work, i think that the problem is between the contacts and the motherboard or something. Does anyone here know anything about electronics?
Did you also clean the rubber thing the goes under the d pad. that is what make the electrical connections. you can always test circuit board by putting a screwdriver across the switch pad
You couldn't fool your mother on the foolingest day of your life even if you had an electrified fooling machine!
I saw him once. Sure I'm blind in one eye, and my other eye was infected that day from picking at it, and I was tired, and I'd been swimming in a pool with too much chlorine, and that was the hour my glasses were at Lenscrafters but I seen that fish!