LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

Looking for a wii in wooster,ohio area

I have been looking and calling for months and still can't find one any help would be great!!! Thanks for your time

2. Ads

Grand Master of Funk sherlocktheholmes's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    I got mine from a Wal-Mart in the Mansfield area around 3-4 weeks ago. Make sure you're keeping up on the ad flyers that come out each Sunday. You can look them up online, except for Wal-Mart. K-mart actually had them advertised just this last Sunday. Any retail stores (Target, Toys R US, K-Mart, Circuit City, etc.) in your area which get a shipment will advertise them and sell them on Sunday, except for Wal-Mart and Gamestop/EB Games. If you show up before they open on Sunday, you have a good chance of getting one. My sister bought mine for me at midnight on a Saturday/Sunday at a 24 hour Wal-Mart, so keep that in mind if Wal-Mart advertises them and you go to the 24-hour Wal-Mart in Wooster.

You can keep calling, but I think watching the ad flyers works better. Of course, if you can't get to a store that early on a Sunday morning (like me), keep calling Wal-Mart. They are the only ones, besides possibly Gamestop/EB Games, which seem to get mid-week/random shipments and are new to this Sunday advertising gimmick like the others.

Hope you get your Wii...

Member #
    Friends
    Thanks for the info

Member #
    Friends
    Go to Circuit City this Sunday, April 22 - before they open, of course!
    Own:Wii Sports, Zelda, Elebits, Trauma Center, WarioWare, Wii Play, Rayman, Super Monkey Ball, Brain Age, Super Paper Mario, Prince of Persia, Mario Party 8, Madden '07, Super Mario Galaxy, Zack & Wiki, Resident Evil 4, Link's Crossbow training, 4 wiimotes, 3 nunchucks, Wii Zapper

Ads