Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: SD Card

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5935-0595-2673-3600
    With an AVI at 100mb it will most likely be around 1-1.5gigs... My 20mb video was 907mb after I converted it.......

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Retman
    It doesn't matter on the brand/model Period.

You cant do anything with miis with a SD Card

All you can do with a SD card is back up your channels/save data, edit pictures and/or short video clips in teh photo channel, play your own music from it on excite truck.

Not worth purchasing a SD card right now in my mind
    Wait a minute.... what about save games??? Wii doesnt save your "save game files" to a memory card?? Sorry for the stupid question, but im used to playstation 1 and 2, and I have LOTS of 8Mb memory cards because i got loads of save games.

Many many times i had to delete save games because of lack of space on the memory card that later i turned to regret, so i ended up purchasing one memory card after the other, until i installed a HD in the PS2. I definitely dont want to run into "out of space" problems when saving games on Wii !!!!

So, basically, since i dont want to listen to mp3 on Excite Trucks, nor edit photos, i DONT NEED a SD Card???? Are u sure i wont need it for save games and whatever comes from the web, like a new browser version??
    Last edited by mabhz; 04-20-2007 at 10:34 PM.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by mabhz
    Wait a minute.... what about save games??? Wii doesnt save your "save game files" to a memory card?? Sorry for the stupid question, but im used to playstation 1 and 2, and I have LOTS of 8Mb memory cards because i got loads of save games.

Many many times i had to delete save games because of lack of space on the memory card that later i turned to regret, so i ended up purchasing one memory card after the other, until i installed a HD in the PS2. I definitely dont want to run into "out of space" problems when saving games on Wii !!!!

So, basically, since i dont want to listen to mp3 on Excite Trucks, nor edit photos, i DONT NEED a SD Card???? Are u sure i wont need it for save games and whatever comes from the web, like a new browser version??

YOu can transfer over the saves to your card this makes it so if you run out of internal memory you dont have to go deleting every save. Also if you fill your memory with channels from VC titles this gives you the ability to save them on there too. All depends on how much your are going to use yoru Wii.

Ads