LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4462-3961-4067-6996
    I know what you mean but moulding into that shpe and still being able to have a good sized hard-drive it's still only a concept.
    In bed by eight...home by eleven

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    What if they simply add the ability to have access to usb jump drives? This would eliminate the need for them to redesign-design a hard drive, plus it would give you the ability to set the size you need versus buying a pre-determined size..... just a thought.

Member #
    Mormonville, Utah XBL GamerTag: sheise PSNID: sheise
    Friends
    8354-0173-2009-5422
    Quote Originally Posted by ShawVAuto
    What if they simply add the ability to have access to usb jump drives? This would eliminate the need for them to redesign-design a hard drive, plus it would give you the ability to set the size you need versus buying a pre-determined size..... just a thought.
    That would be the best way, but Nintendo wants your money so it would be smarter for them to make their own HDD and not support any others.
    ++++++[>++++++++++<-]>+.<+++[>++++<-]>+.<+++++[>+++++++<-]>++.++++.<+++[>---<-]>--.<+++++[>----------<-]>--------.<+++++++++++++[>++<-]>.<+++++[>+++++<-]>.<++++[>++++<-]>+..<++[>----<-]>-.<++[>+++++<-]>.

...yea... My god the Wii owns...'s Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by ShawVAuto

They...already did that...in fact, you even stated it yourself. FYI, all the info about FAT32 and stuff=flash drive support. I think the external HDD is a great idea, and I'd love to put all my games/VC downloads and such on one of those.

Member #
    Friends
    No, no... I stated that they now have the ability to allow USB hard drives. Jump and hard drives are to different things but serve around the same purpose. Hard drive usage (now that I think about it) would be useless unless they allow some sort of better multimedia usage. Example supporting more formats such as avi., divx, xvid, mpeg-4, etc and allowing you to save and view these movies via hard drive. Otherwise, you would have a 10-20-30gb whatever sized hard drive for saving what, kb's and mb's of game saves and VC games!? Hmmm.... I will look more into things and check back.

Member #
    Friends
    2011-9992-2025-2233
    Nintendo wouldnt have to make the software to do the streaming thing, You can do it on a ps2. Third part dev's could create this
    If You Add My Wii Code, Please PM me with your code so i can add you. THANKS

Ads