Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1929-2278-1848-3419

What is YOUR Wii Budget for Launch Day?

Ok, I started this on the 360 forums I frequent and it went over wel. Anyway, what is the budget you are giving yourself for the launch of the Wii?

I am doing $500 USD for release day plus I already have a 2 GIG SD and will be buying another before the Wii even releases. I CAN'T WAIT!

Member #
    Friends
    Well, I think I'm only going to buy the Wii and Zelda (possibly memory card if I'm forced to do that if Wii dosen't save games) My sister is buying me a game for my Christmas+Birthday gift, but I said she can pick out the game with my approval of course. So I will get a game whenever. Man I just hope the Wii can save a few games at least on it. Man All_Out your rich..

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

Member #
    Friends
    4054-9249-4284-3802
    My Wii budget is sort of up in the air right now. I've got a little over $300 in the bank from my summer job and some extra from my birthday and weekly yard work, but my mom wants me to actually save my money for once.

The truth is, I don't know if I can justify a new console. I haven't played a videogame in probably a month and during the summer, I hardly played at all. Maybe it's because I'm on here too much, talking about videogames instead of playing them.

If I do end up getting Wii on it's release, I'll get Zelda, Red Steel, and Far Cry (if it's still a launch title). I really want atleast three games so I don't get bored or fed up with one or two. I also really want to get an extra wiimote/nunchuk, which will run like $60+tax=$70! I think Nintendo needs to lower the price of that; rediculous IMO.

I think I just need to quit spending sooo much time online and more time gaming....but right at the moment, I'm feeling lazy.
    "Whatever you do may seem insignificant, but it is most important that you do it." - GANDHI

Picture created by: NateTheGreat

Member #
    Friends
    1929-2278-1848-3419
    Get it man! I saw the pictures of your set-up and you hav e the two old consoles, you need a next-gen console and the Wii is the perfect one.

Member #
    Friends
    4054-9249-4284-3802
    Yeah. Yeah, you're right, All Out!

I'll finish up the Xbox games I have yet to finish (Ninja Gaiden and Oddworld: Munch's Oddsyee), get a few of the PS2 games I really wanted and haven't been able to get until now (like Rez, Ico, Shadow of the Colossos, and OMG Katamari Damacy) and then when Wii comes out I'll get one of those games I want and rent the rest with gamefly until I have some more cash.

Thanks for the push.
    "Whatever you do may seem insignificant, but it is most important that you do it." - GANDHI

Picture created by: NateTheGreat

Member #
    Friends
    0287-9971-6660-4138
    Quote Originally Posted by Sovieto
    Well, I think I'm only going to buy the Wii and Zelda (possibly memory card if I'm forced to do that if Wii dosen't save games) My sister is buying me a game for my Christmas+Birthday gift, but I said she can pick out the game with my approval of course. So I will get a game whenever. Man I just hope the Wii can save a few games at least on it. Man All_Out your rich..
    OMG, my sister is doing the same thing! My b'day is in october so im delaying my birthday so when the wii comes out my parents can pay like the majority of it. Ive already got a 4gig SD card. So i will get Zelda with my own money and my sister will buy me Red Steel and ill probably buy Opera ont the same day.

Member #
    Friends
    2528-7696-5174-8862
    I've already worked how much i roughly need ($750 AUS) yes I am getting a lot. LoZ:TP, Wii Play, Red Steel, Wiimote and Nunchuck, 4gig SD card and of course the wii console (which includes another Wiimote and Nunchuck and wii sports).

Member #
    Friends
    2025-2025-2025-2025
    i paid $53 for Zelda and $250 is my bday gift

KARPMOD SUCKS
    Moderator @ Wii Chat
    [PM]
    No, I will NOT add you to my friends list.
    [/SIZE]
    Mitch2025 - Stays crunchy, even in milk.

Thanks DBloke for the sig

I miss my weighted companion cube

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by m7ticalm
    OMG, my sister is doing the same thing! My b'day is in october so im delaying my birthday so when the wii comes out my parents can pay like the majority of it. Ive already got a 4gig SD card. So i will get Zelda with my own money and my sister will buy me Red Steel and ill probably buy Opera ont the same day.
    haha yah my birthday is november 21, go figure. so when it comes out, we will decide then i guess she will get it for me on my birthday instead, the orgininal plan was on launch but i thought it was coming out early november

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

Member #
    Friends
    well right now i have 600$ and im using 400$ of it for the wii. i kind of want to save my money....................but then again i want all i can get for my wii(and a new gaming chair) .should i spend it all now.......or w8 till chrismas
    Last edited by 2stupid4u; 09-15-2006 at 11:49 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Ads