LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: wiikey bricked

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Seriously so someone wants to play homebrew wouldn't it be more economically feasible to buy a used GC and mod that instead of a rare currently hard to find Wii. That excuse doesn't make sense.

So you have to wait for new games. I'm sure all of us would have liked Nintendo and Sony to release the systems/games in our geographical regions first. It can't happen that way. I'm sure a worldwide release sounds wonderful but it takes time to add in regional items (language, config, etc.)

The only reason anyone mods their system is to burn games, admit it. If you do it don't pretend you have some higher moral ground to do so. You are just trying to justify an illeagle activity. Yes I too would like to see game prices come down but considering that the level of entertainment I get from the newest games I'll pay the premium. If I really want a game to actually buy (like when SSB came out) I rent it a few times when the urge comes to play it, then wait a couple of months for it to come down in price.

As I have mentioned before if anyone feels so slighted by a corperation dont buy their product thats the best way to teach them a lesson.

Member #
    Friends
    well, I got my wii modified by someone else so I don't know what to do, it's just modified so that we could play downloaded games. But if I want to play just dance 4 I need to do a system update and I don't know if this is save to do, because the wii was modified over 4 years ago! Can anyone help me??

Bringer of meaty goodness DBloke's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    8041-7231-3447-6164
    Dont bump up years dead threads

You new? See this!
    W
    ii U FAQ

Spoiler Alert!

@D_Bloke - My inane prattle