LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 62
  1. #21
    The_Loose_Cannon
    Guest The_Loose_Cannon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cpt.McCloud
    tlc, wait your turn!

    you can go set up a few cans in your backyard and shoot em for real

    let others order first

    warioware shooting minigame would be good with this
    LMAO!! dont hate!!!!!!!

    i still want one though, cant shoot the TV.....otherwise that leaves me with a piece of swiss cheese

    the shooting game for wii play would be really cool, so would the warioware shooting game like you said

  2. #22
    Game Wiizard WiiZero's Avatar
    Member #
    16092
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    1,729
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5435-9829-5121-8955
    I just want my friends to come in and see my crouching behind the couch and leaning over and shooting the screen and acting like I'm dodging and stuff

    Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!


  3. #23
    The_Loose_Cannon
    Guest The_Loose_Cannon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by WiiZero
    I just want my friends to come in and see my crouching behind the couch and leaning over and shooting the screen and acting like I'm dodging and stuff
    lmao thats quite tactical of you

  4. #24
    Super Ninjarator Foxy's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    20731
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    6,700
    Friends
    22
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3881-9484-9041-5848
    That would be soo cool!

    you and a few friends playing on a game like gears of wii on the wii!

    diving round the room and hiding!

    locast scum at 6 o clock!

    behind you!!!!!!!

    drop the hammer of dawn i need it!!!!

    arhhhh help!

    once you dead you dive over sofa falling and playing dead

  5. #25
    The_Loose_Cannon
    Guest The_Loose_Cannon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cpt.McCloud
    That would be soo cool!

    you and a few friends playing on a game like gears of wii on the wii!

    diving round the room and hiding!

    locast scum at 6 o clock!

    behind you!!!!!!!

    drop the hammer of dawn i need it!!!!

    arhhhh help!

    once you dead you dive over sofa falling and playing dead


    i cant wait for resident evil thats for sure with the wiigun.....my bf and i will be all buffed out in our tactical gear fighting off zombies!


    im a loser i know

  6. #26
    Super Ninjarator Foxy's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    20731
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    6,700
    Friends
    22
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3881-9484-9041-5848
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Loose_Cannon
    i cant wait for resident evil thats for sure with the wiigun.....my bf and i will be all buffed out in our tactical gear fighting off zombies!


    im a loser i know

    :o can i come!!! il bring my own wiimote and gun

    il lend some tactical gear XD or bring some english police riot control stuff

    a loser wouldnt have such a good idea :P

  7. #27
    The_Loose_Cannon
    Guest The_Loose_Cannon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cpt.McCloud
    :o can i come!!! il bring my own wiimote and gun

    il lend some tactical gear XD or bring some english police riot control stuff

    a loser wouldnt have such a good idea :P
    lmao well in "hot fuzz" (which was friggen awesome btw!!) i wouldnt mind those neat uniforms the metro police have!!! i dig it better than ours! but we have virtually the same equipment- night stick (or pr24 as we call it for tactical use), glass breaker, surefire flashlight, ballistic proof riot/crowed shield, helmets, vests, guns ect

    ETA- sure you can come over haha, useyour own ammo though! i dont share

  8. #28
    Super Ninjarator Foxy's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    20731
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    6,700
    Friends
    22
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3881-9484-9041-5848
    I better start saving up!

    flight to america. . .
    cost of ammo. . . .
    accomodation. . . .
    rehydration drinks because sweating so much on resi 4. . . .
    british police gear. . . .
    A case to keep my wiimote oh so safe. . .

    That'l only take me a few years to save up

    I want a black wiigun! or a chainsaw attachment

  9. #29
    The_Loose_Cannon
    Guest The_Loose_Cannon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cpt.McCloud

    I want a black wiigun! or a chainsaw attachment
    im one step ahead of you, im already trying to figure out out to get my tactical light attached to it!!! i will probably paint it black knowing me, ill have to investigate when i get it to see if i can change it up a bit

  10. #30
    Super Ninjarator Foxy's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    20731
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    6,700
    Friends
    22
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3881-9484-9041-5848
    get a big old roll of duck tape
    glue it? hire someone to attatch it like it was real. . .

    or just take ammo out your gun and turn it into wiimote

    maybe sticking to the side will work but will look weird.

    I was curious do you hold your gun normally or on its side? lol

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Search tags for this page

wii gun concepts

,

www.which web is old women does not requeir email address to join

Click on a term to search for related topics.