LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    jky
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    do you have one leg shorter than the other?

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    5385-4035-7079-0395
    LOL!!! isn't kegal like sex exercise?

jky
    Member #
    Friends
    i've never played the game with somebody who hasn't thrown it left, oh except my mate Dave who has an electric hip, throws dead straight and top score is 11 so don't worry, just start right a bit and give it some beans...woopah

Member #
    Friends
    Jorge and Brawny - You should look back at my posts. I didnt say to never hook the ball.

My reply was "Score is based on the number of pins. Hooking or not has no factor."
    I still stand by this. You may need to hook the ball to get a higher number of pins down in some cases while others need a straight shot. The angle of the ball has no effect on score calculation.

Ill make this simple to understand. If there are 2 pins standing and you knock them down with a straight ball the score will be the same as when you knock them down with a hook.

Either way the original poster asked why his ball ALWAYS goes left and you replied with "hooks are the bestzors"

Member #
    Friends
    0554-7647-3242-2709
    Quote Originally Posted by Brawny
    LOL!!! isn't kegal like sex exercise?
    the Kegel muscle is known as the "sex muscle" but kegel is also the name the Scottish used to name the sport when bowling was created.

Proud Wii-S3 owner
    PS3: Guitar Hero III, Heavenly Sword, Lair, Oblivion, Resistance:Fall of Man, Motorstorm, Skate
    Wii: Call of Duty 3, Excite Truck, Mario Party 8, Red Steel, Sonic & the Secret Rings
    SSX Blur, Super Mario Galaxy, Super Paper Mario, WiiPlay, WiiSports, Zelda: Twilight Princess
    PS2: FF-X and FF-XII, Gran Turismo 4, Gretzky NHL '06, Guitar Hero II, Jak & Daxter, Ratchet & Clank, Shadow of the Colossus, and Sly Cooper
    DS: NEW Super Mario Bros. and Pokemon Diamond

Member #
    Friends
    0554-7647-3242-2709
    Quote Originally Posted by ciper
    Jorge and Brawny - You should look back at my posts. I didnt say to never hook the ball.

My reply was "Score is based on the number of pins. Hooking or not has no factor."
    I still stand by this. You may need to hook the ball to get a higher number of pins down in some cases while others need a straight shot. The angle of the ball has no effect on score calculation.

Ill make this simple to understand. If there are 2 pins standing and you knock them down with a straight ball the score will be the same as when you knock them down with a hook.

Either way the original poster asked why his ball ALWAYS goes left and you replied with "hooks are the bestzors"
    No I did not say it was the best. The Wii Bowling robot throws it dead straight and can shoot 300 back to back to back. I simple stated that maybe he should move his bowler a little to the right to adjust to the ball hooking.

Proud Wii-S3 owner
    PS3: Guitar Hero III, Heavenly Sword, Lair, Oblivion, Resistance:Fall of Man, Motorstorm, Skate
    Wii: Call of Duty 3, Excite Truck, Mario Party 8, Red Steel, Sonic & the Secret Rings
    SSX Blur, Super Mario Galaxy, Super Paper Mario, WiiPlay, WiiSports, Zelda: Twilight Princess
    PS2: FF-X and FF-XII, Gran Turismo 4, Gretzky NHL '06, Guitar Hero II, Jak & Daxter, Ratchet & Clank, Shadow of the Colossus, and Sly Cooper
    DS: NEW Super Mario Bros. and Pokemon Diamond

Member #
    Friends
    Jorge: Sorry for lumping you two together. I wont press the issue any further.

BTW I'm having a hell of a time hitting the bomb button on the practice round.

Member #
    Friends
    5385-4035-7079-0395
    Hey, I wasn't saying that directly either...... I sorta entered this thread pretty sarcastically.

Ads