LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 21 to 29 of 29

Thread: Cf & Sd

  1. #21
    WiiChat Member AZ_Wii_Tard's Avatar
    Member #
    19726
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Chandler, AZ
    Posts
    358
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5976-8685-8380-4889
    Quote Originally Posted by Major Tom
    The max media dock for the Ds/Ds lite uses CF. Along with my camera. I'm thinking about getting an adapter.
    why even both besides the fact that I can't even find one. I found SD to CF but not CF to SD. CF are larger than a SD so I don't see how it will work. Why are you against spending $10-$20 on a SD card?
    Nintendo Support Help

    -No External Links

  2. #22
    Anglophobiphile Brawny's Avatar
    Member #
    8228
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Ann Arbor, MI, USA
    Posts
    6,546
    Friends
    25
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5385-4035-7079-0395
    I got a 2 gb SD from curcuit city for 15dollars. It's a sandisk too.

    Just look in flyers and whatever. You'll find a good deal sooner or later.

  3. #23
    No posting ban Almo's Avatar
    Member #
    19499
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,080
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8407-4245-3370-0256
    Quote Originally Posted by Brawny
    Any CF to SD adapter (if it exists) would be wierd. CF is like 3 times bigger than SD.
    sorry but your point is? i have a CF to duo adapter and the duo is even smaller than a SD and its not wierd,i think you misunderstood,the SD plugs into the CF, not the other way round

    Yeah OK So I Guess Im Back...
    So What...?
    WANNA FIGHT ABOUT IT?
    Can you See It...?


    www.ultiforums.tk


  4. #24
    Anglophobiphile Brawny's Avatar
    Member #
    8228
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Ann Arbor, MI, USA
    Posts
    6,546
    Friends
    25
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5385-4035-7079-0395
    Yeah, If you want a CF card to go to the wii. It will be a CF>SD. In size CF>SD.

    Therefore, the actual CF card would be all sticking out and you wouldn't be able to close the door. That's why I said, it would be weird.

  5. #25
    WiiChat Member AZ_Wii_Tard's Avatar
    Member #
    19726
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Chandler, AZ
    Posts
    358
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5976-8685-8380-4889
    Quote Originally Posted by Almo
    sorry but your point is? i have a CF to duo adapter and the duo is even smaller than a SD and its not wierd,i think you misunderstood,the SD plugs into the CF, not the other way round
    Regardless of what you want to do the price you pay for the adapter is probably going to be the same as a price for a SD card. So just get an SD card and make things simple.
    Nintendo Support Help

    -No External Links

  6. #26
    Uss Clan ***** Major Tom's Avatar
    Member #
    12312
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    The Command Cluster
    Posts
    1,220
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5935-0595-2673-3600
    Quote Originally Posted by AZ_Wii_Tard
    why even both besides the fact that I can't even find one. I found SD to CF but not CF to SD. CF are larger than a SD so I don't see how it will work. Why are you against spending $10-$20 on a SD card?
    I have SD Cards but its so annoying having to mkve my pictures to different storage medias.... I meant im gonna get a sd to CF adapter so I can take picture/ listen to songs/etc & use it on my Wii.

  7. #27
    No posting ban Almo's Avatar
    Member #
    19499
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,080
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8407-4245-3370-0256
    Quote Originally Posted by Brawny
    Yeah, If you want a CF card to go to the wii. It will be a CF>SD. In size CF>SD.

    Therefore, the actual CF card would be all sticking out and you wouldn't be able to close the door. That's why I said, it would be weird.
    lol no see my camera takes a CF, i want a cf to sd adapter so i can use the SD in my camera and then take the sd out of the CF and put it in my wii so i can view the photos on the tv as my camera didnt come with a V-connection. Otherwise im gonna have to transfer the pictures to my PC then transfer them to the SD,its a waste of time lol

    Yeah OK So I Guess Im Back...
    So What...?
    WANNA FIGHT ABOUT IT?
    Can you See It...?


    www.ultiforums.tk


  8. #28
    ciper's Avatar
    Member #
    22965
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    ▐▄█▀█▄▌
    Posts
    2,008
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    That will work, however the current maximum safe size for SD cards are 2gb


  9. #29
    Anglophobiphile Brawny's Avatar
    Member #
    8228
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Ann Arbor, MI, USA
    Posts
    6,546
    Friends
    25
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5385-4035-7079-0395
    Ah, I see what you mean. You keep saying CF -> SD when you should say SD -> CF.

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Search tags for this page

can cf card be used in wii
,

cf card wii

,
wii and cf cards
,

wii cf card

,
www.cf-com
Click on a term to search for related topics.