LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    I think the idea of the wii remotes being shaped like no other controller is cool. I also like the way things are made ... Guitar hero guitar, wii wheel, etc... for the controller to be put in. I do have a problem with my sensor bar. Because the cord is so long my cats keep playing with it, I've wrapped it up but they still play with it. They don't seem to play with the other cords because they aren't so long. Whats the point of having a long sensor bar cord and a short power cord?

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends

Wiimote is not working anymore

Dear all:
    Even I have tried sync the console several times with my two wiimotes something is not working between them and my console. The wiimotes are not able to turn on the console. Nevertheless I have reviewed and replaced their batteries and I have disconnect the console from the electric source for a few minutes, nothing have been able to fix the problem. However the console light turns green if the button switch is pressed (certainly I can hear the CD rolling into the console) nothing more that a short flash appears at TV screen. After that the TV screen remains in black. (???)

Member #
    Friends
    I had mine for about 1 month and then it completely stopped working. I even got new batteries and still nothing. What can I do?

Member #
    Friends
    P.S. and by "nothing" I mean no light flashing or anything

Member #
    Friends
    I am having the same problem with one of my wiimotes. I had not used my wii or wiimotes for a couple of months but one of the wiimotes had completely stopped working (no flashing lights or anything). I noticed when I put in any batteries, the batteries heat up a lot after a few minutes even though the wiimote will not turn on at all. I have two other wiimotes which work with no problem. I have had the wiimotes for more than a year plus now...any one got any idea what might be causing this or a solution to get it working?

Member #
    Friends

Wiimote really shaky after installing new 52 inch flat screen

got new mitsubishi 52 inch lcd on saturday
    wall mounted

installed wii and now when i play wii play, specifically the target shooting game, the wiimote is really shaky and doesn't track well. I have re-synched and checked sensor bar sensitivity to no avail.

what now?

tv is about 3 feet off the floor.

before I had sensor on top of tv now have sensor on bottom. should i try moving it?

i have no candles however the room gets a lot of sunlight but then again it worked perfectly before.

HELP MY FAMILY is going crazy

deb
    Member #
    Friends
    Does anyone have any ideas about why the remote will suddenly work backwards? and/or very very sluggishly? I can start up games ok, but then when I get into them, moving the remote right, makes the cursor go left, moving up, makes it go down... and then games like Wii Sports, etc.... it just doesn't go. Anyone seen anything like this? Wii Active Chats think it has something to do with that game, which I do have, but it didn't happen right away and not even sure it happened with the remote I used for Active.

Member #
    Friends
    i bought the rechargable wii remote. now everytime i try to play a wii sports resort game the sync button gets pressed. is there any trick to keep it from getting pressed ?

Member #
    Friends
    I bought a Wii today, and can't get past the select language screen. I don't have a cursor. I have tried everything I can find on the web (re-synching the wii mote, unplugging the sensor bar, switching the unit off at the wall, resetting the unit). Is there something I have missed???? I'm going to return it if I can't work this out within the week....

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by shonag View Post
    I bought a Wii today, and can't get past the select language screen. I don't have a cursor. I have tried everything I can find on the web (re-synching the wii mote, unplugging the sensor bar, switching the unit off at the wall, resetting the unit). Is there something I have missed???? I'm going to return it if I can't work this out within the week....
    I took it back to the store today, and they couldn't get it to work either. I left with a new machine and it works fine.

Ads