LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Hi, i got a wii yesterday, played it at my friends no problem. Took it home, loaded it and everything on the screen fine, but no cursor/hand?

The left and right buttons would work but no hand on the screen to select the game.
    Now it was diff batteries i used so maybe i need new ones or would there be something else wrong?

Does it need to be sync'd again even though the left and right buttons work but not the cursor?

Member #
    Friends
    im having problems with the curson its missing can someone help

if i needto do a restart can someone tell me how to do it thanx

Member #
    Friends

Upside down remote

Quote Originally Posted by chowie View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by chowie
    well it's doing it again but this time I can't get it back to normal, it was the very 1st time but 1hr later it stopped and never happened again. Now it's been upside down for 3 days...
    Found a solution if this happens put the remote flat on a table with the buttons facing down. Then give it a swift wack. Works fine now.

I too have this problem but giving it a gentle wack does not work, any more ideas? It is only a problem with one of four of my remotes all the others are working fine!

Member #
    Friends
    Thank you very much, this guide came in very handy. All 3 of my remotes were not synched, and I had new rechargeable battery packs (fully charged) in two of them. I stepped through your guide, and it worked perfectly.

One possible note to add is that if you need to synch the remote w/ a battery pack, just use regular batteries, step through the synching steps, remove the batteries, replace with the rechargeable pack, and the remote remains synched.

Member #
    Friends

Super Paper Mario wiimote problems.

Hi! New.

I'm hesitant to ask this in case the answer is incredibly obvious or the problem will ride itself out or something, but the wii mote does not point to the screen in Super Paper Mario anymore. I've fallen asleep during gameplay a few times, and "Communications with the Wii Remote have been interrupted" has happened, but that's all I can imagine messing with it.

When I press the home button, the sensor clearly works in the Wii menu but coming back to in game, there is no indication I'm pointing at the screen. Help!

Member #
    Friends

Help!

My wii remote will not sync.!
    i have tried
    * New batteries
    *Unplugging and re plugging
    *Syncing
    *reset
    *basic 1+2 button
    BUT STILL NOTHING!
    ANY HELP?

Member #
    Friends
    Hi guys!

I recently received a new wii remote plus but discovered that it makes quite loud noise when it vibrates compared too the remote i received with my wii. This is as good as silent. Is this normal?

Member #
    Friends
    After unplugging my Wii and moving some furniture around, I'm having trouble with my remotes. They work on the Home page and start, but once the game is loaded, they don't work. I'm not sure if the problem is the console or the remotes. Any advice? I have restarted and reset everything.

Member #
    Friends

wii mote and nunchuck

hi, i apologise in advance if this is the wrong spot but seemed to deal with wii motes so here goes

i brought my girls new pink wiimotes and nunchucks for xmas, the wiimotes work fine, but when i connect the nunchuck the player select screen shows it but does not click ok it will not let me go any further, it tells me that the wii motion plus or nunchuck is not fitted correctly.

i have pushed it in and heard it click and cannot see why it would not work, i have connected them and then reset the wii console with them still connected but to no avil.

please help as i have two girls going nuts cause they cant play there xmas present.

thanks so much
    Last edited by Tinytogs; 01-07-2011 at 04:49 AM. Reason: more info found out

Member #
    Friends
    well intresting development i jsut went to play table tennis in wii sports resort and it wont let me as its telling me one or more wii remotes do not have the wii motionplus accessories connected.
    they are built in like the one i got with my console and it vibrates when i sync it so i know it works.
    please help otherwise i have brought something that is useless to me and as a mother on a pension i can afford to go and buy 2 more controls and nunchucks and motionplus so my girls can have a game that they enjoy playing
    thank you for all your help in advance it is very much appriciated

Ads