LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Only my original remote (that came with) seems to work for the "Press A to continue" screen. Why can't I just use any of my 4 remotes for this?

Member #
    Friends
    5556-6677-7123-4567
    Quote Originally Posted by friartuck View Post
    Only my original remote (that came with) seems to work for the "Press A to continue" screen. Why can't I just use any of my 4 remotes for this?
    the wiimote that came with the wii is 'linked' as your 'main' wiimote. refer to the manual on how to change this, but only one wiimote can operate as your 'main' wiimote at a time.

Member #
    Friends
    Thanks. Wish I could use any, oh well.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by friartuck View Post
    If you sync your other remotes to the Wii, any of them should work as controller #1. At least, that's how it is in my experience. I can pick up my pink Nyko or my white remote and either one will turn on the console which accepts an "A" button push from either to continue.

Syncing is easy: pull the battery cover off your wiimote and open up the SD cart location on your Wii. You should see a little button titled "sync" on both the console and the controller. Press the button on the controller and the Wii and they should sync.

Hope this helps.

Member #
    Friends
    Okay I have an annoying problem with my wii remote. Just bought Goldeneye. Getting ready to relive my youth and the cursor will not work!! I have searched the internet and pretty much tried everything. Its not the sensor bar (did the digital camera technique - all sensors were on and working). Re-synched my wii remote (hit the red synch button on wii and wii remote). I even tried a friend's remote. The only thing that works is the home button and the + and - buttons. All I can do is navigate the home screen! I've heard of the blue tooth module going out, but it seems weird that some buttons are still working.

Any help would be great. Thanks!!!

Member #
    Friends
    5556-6677-7123-4567
    not enough to go on sorry
    Last edited by skidmarx; 03-16-2011 at 10:12 PM. Reason: my bad

Member #
    Friends
    Hey, got a problem with one of my wii remotes, hadn't used it in a while and when I turned it on it too a while to sync but the lights on the remote are a dark blue colour rather than the illuminous blue like normal. During game play it can work ok for a few mins then its hit or miss, any ideas what could be wrong? (Batteries are fine by the way, tried a few different sets, all new)

Member #
    Friends
    1485-1515-2041-1477
    My brother threw down the wii remote because he was angry. The only way it will work is if i put it upside down. Can i fix this?

Also, My nunchuck isnt working. No matter how many times i unplug and replug it. It says that a nunchuck is not connected. Can i fix this to?

Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Simple information but extremely useful. Thanks for putting this guide together.

Member #
    Friends
    I am having a problem with my Wii remotes. First off, I have had this Wii for two years, and I have synced, re synced, etc., many times. I was using my Wii last night, when one remote stopped working. I changed the batteries, still did not work. It is toast. No lights, no nothing. At this point, all three of my other connected remotes lost their sync and will not re sync. I have changed the batteries multiple times. The remote lights flash, but that's it. I have tried every thing involving pressing the red sync buttons. I have tried unplugging the console. I have tried everything that I can find posted on the Internet. Does anybody else have any ideas?

Ads