LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 165
  1. #21
    Anglophobiphile Brawny's Avatar
    Member #
    8228
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Ann Arbor, MI, USA
    Posts
    6,546
    Friends
    24
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5385-4035-7079-0395


    Edit: sorry, I meant to say that I thought BT only supported 7 channels.
    Last edited by Brawny; 05-06-2007 at 06:01 PM.

  2. Ads


  3. #22
    Banned ottoman's Avatar
    Member #
    5679
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,334
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1156-6661-4692-6561
    Quote Originally Posted by Cactus
    Just fyi, Bust-A-Move Bash can support up to 8 players, using 8 wii remotes simultaneously, So the answer is that it depends on the game.
    Thanks, ill change it now!

  4. #23
    ... evvil's Avatar
    Member #
    23560
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    1
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Cactus
    Just fyi, Bust-A-Move Bash can support up to 8 players, using 8 wii remotes simultaneously, So the answer is that it depends on the game.
    Quote directly from IGN review
    "Using a combination of Wii remotes, nunchuks, and Classic Controllers, as many as eight people are thrust into the action at once onto one giant bubble board"

    So the answer is the Wii only supports 4 "wii-motes" simultaneously. If it did support 8 don't you think nintendo would advertise a huge feature like that? Also if it did support 8 wouldn't they have put 8 blue player indicator lights on the bottom of the remote insted of 4?

  5. #24
    Banned ottoman's Avatar
    Member #
    5679
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,334
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1156-6661-4692-6561
    thanks to whoever stickied my guide

  6. #25
    SSB 4 Life Cactus's Avatar
    Member #
    16028
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    119
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    7277-1629-5342-0526
    Quote Originally Posted by evvil
    Quote directly from IGN review
    "Using a combination of Wii remotes, nunchuks, and Classic Controllers, as many as eight people are thrust into the action at once onto one giant bubble board"

    So the answer is the Wii only supports 4 "wii-motes" simultaneously. If it did support 8 don't you think nintendo would advertise a huge feature like that? Also if it did support 8 wouldn't they have put 8 blue player indicator lights on the bottom of the remote insted of 4?
    Yes you are right, my bad. The max is 4 wiimotes and additional players for the game have to use nunchucks,
    funny how official sources don't really make that clear.

  7. #26
    Junior Member Lofty's Avatar
    Member #
    23719
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    1
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Have tried all of these and none work...

    No blue lights appear except when i press a button, and i cannot see the 'hand' on the menu. When i press a button, all four lights flash for a second, then stop.

    Any help would be great, cheers.

  8. #27
    The one who is one Jaylar's Avatar
    Member #
    22930
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    95
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5659-7990-6562-7139
    in the number 3 pick youve got a seriose clusterf**k ofvwire goin dontcha? on the whole it was a great thread though.

  9. #28
    Banned ottoman's Avatar
    Member #
    5679
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,334
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1156-6661-4692-6561
    Quote Originally Posted by Lofty
    Have tried all of these and none work...

    No blue lights appear except when i press a button, and i cannot see the 'hand' on the menu. When i press a button, all four lights flash for a second, then stop.

    Any help would be great, cheers.
    Try turning off the entire wii, from the plug, then turn it back on. if not, then try again a few times...

    You mihgt need to call nintendo.

  10. #29
    Junior Member Litikui's Avatar
    Member #
    23821
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    2
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

    The wiimote lives!!

    I just wanted to say thanks for the post man. you helped me get my wiimote up and running again. now i'm off to play some prince of persia.

  11. #30
    Wii Musician timdouglas90's Avatar
    Member #
    24417
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Birmingham
    Posts
    20
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4952-8100-0196-4738
    btw, where would be the best position for the sensor bar?? (something to fill in the tutorial )
    i have mine below and some times it goes crazy :S

    cheers,
    Tim
    Wii today....play tomorrow
    if my post was usefull press the green 'shroom
    Add Me! but PM me if you do
    Wii sports, Red Steel, Wii Play
    Wii Console, 2x Wiimotes, 1x Nunchakus, Datel USB2.0 to Ethernet Adapter

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Search tags for this page

problems with wii remote
,
troubleshooting wii remote
,
wii controller not working
,
wii controller power problem
,
wii controller problems
,
wii controllers not working
,
wii remote not responding
,
wii remote not working
,

wii remote problems

,

wii remote troubleshooting

,
wiimote problems
,
wiimote troubleshooting
Click on a term to search for related topics.