I got my wii on the 19 of November and over that time ive been experiencing just random inconsistent problems.
1. Sometimes my wii remotes just become unsynced. For example, I turned on my wii and my remote synced as usual. I then clicked on the game channel to play super paper mario. Clicked on the game and the game uploaded, then my wii remote wouldnt sync and neither would my other one. I had to do the entire process of resyncing each one.
2. Sometimes my wii, when a disc is in, vibrates as a phone would when receiving a call and the wii has an awful sound along with it that sounds like my messed up fan. When I take the disc out, it just stops.
3. Internet works perfectly for like 3 weeks, then doesnt work at all, although it says i can us the access point and that the test works fine, then when its working again it goes super slow.
4. Wii sports won't work anymore although there are like very few scratches that wouldn't prevent it from working and I'm wondering if my wii caused that.
5. Every once and a while, although this rarely happens, a game will freeze up or simply wont load then i turn the wii of and try it again and it's fine. Or I will put it a game and it will go through all the company reminder and advertising screens then it wont load the next screen and say Error please eject disc and turn off console.
There are more problems that happen occassionaly that I can't think of off the top of my head. Is anyone else, especially those who bought theirs close to release date, experiencing similar inconsistent problems. If so please reply and if you would like leave some advice that you have found to help. Thanks!