WiiChat Member thoughtcrimnal84's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiritshotgun
    but its true.

PC= great graphics and gameplay.

Console should = FUN.
    Are you considering, $50 "games" filled with nothing but novelty mini-games and zero replay value fun??

What about craptastic ports??

what about a certain system selling cartoon fighting game that still has no definitive release date???

Or a system that touts itself as being all about Multiplayer (even names itself after the plural of multiple persons) not having online?
    Last edited by thoughtcrimnal84; 05-13-2007 at 07:16 PM.

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    3529-3597-6053-6688
    You sound like a 360/PS3 fanboy. Those make me laugh.

There's good and bad about EVERY system, get over it. Systems don't need to be powerful and cost 458972034857232523 dollars. you can easily upgrade your PC and play some damn good graphical games.

consoles= fun
    PC= graphics.

Are you considering, $50 "games" filled with nothing but novelty mini-games and zero replay value fun??

what about a certain system selling cartoon fighting game that still has no definitive release date???
    use your brain. PC games cost 50 dollars as well. weeeeee!!!!! ZOMG they're graphically packed and full of fun! you get the best of both worlds.

the wii has great graphics for what it does <~notice I bolded that and italicized it to make a point. the PS2 is still a great console, you get the best of both worlds with that as well.

Craptastic ports? OMG HOLII SHYT EYE KANT UZE EH KIIBOARD YETZ LOLZ. gee the console came out in november. give me a friggin break. things take time, you cant expect them to have out every single attachment and add on right when the console is out. that's bad marketing.

Cartoon fighting games? lets see here. soul calibur, MK:A. Not all games need blood and violence. there are such things as FUN fighting games which require neither. I perfer both.

SSBB is a great fighting game, just like MK:A minus blood and different franchise characters. If you want to complain, whine and moan about no blood, there is also resident evil.

Or a system that touts itself as being all about Multiplayer (even names itself after the plural of multiple persons) not having online?
    Read above. You cant expect everything to come out immediately and if you think about it, all these wii channels actually are multiplayer, they involve online access only, multiple people, that is pretty much what multi player is.

you fail at trying to make a point, and you say you hate fanboys, but look at what you're doing. Acting just like them! Surprise!
    Last edited by Spiritshotgun; 05-13-2007 at 07:23 PM.
    IM CHARGIN MAH LASERZ!!!

Member #
    Friends
    I wasn't bashing SSBB for being semi-cartoony. I was bashing it for not even having a definitive release date. That was a semi-big reason i bought the wii and nintendo gives almost no info about it. The only thing we get is an interview with a guy (not from nintendo) on good morning america.

SSBB better be online, and not make me only play with people who have my "friend code". They better get a decent online matchmaking thing going on. But any decently prepared company would have had online from the start.

And i never said i hate fanboys. Just that they make me laugh because they completely absorb whatever (nintendo or whoever) tells them. Like that guy above. saying Graphics suck and are totally worthless and it's all about gameplay. lol

It's alot tougher to get a good game and good gameplay without good graphics.
    Last edited by thoughtcrimnal84; 05-13-2007 at 07:46 PM.

Member #
    Friends
    3529-3597-6053-6688
    LOL wii DID have online from the start. The console was online and updated the first week it was out. If that isn't online then I don't know what the HELL is going on. LAWL.

It does have a definite release date. september 2007. it's already available for pre order as well.

And why the hell would you care about a definitive release date ANYWAY? you know it's going to come out eventually, so who really cares?
    IM CHARGIN MAH LASERZ!!!

Member #
    Friends
    LOL wii DID have online from the start. The console was online and updated the first week it was out. If that isn't online then I don't know what the HELL is going on. LAWL.

It does have a definite release date. september 2007. it's already available for pre order as well.

And why the hell would you care about a definitive release date ANYWAY? you know it's going to come out eventually, so who really cares?
    You know that you will get laid eventually, so don't care that it won't be this year or the next.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by thoughtcrimnal84

Although you're getting flamed. You do raise some good points. Alot of the games that are out now are filled with mini-games which personally I cannot stand. But that's mostly because they are launch games that are wii-mote demonstrations more than anything else. If you look at the games that are starting to come out like Super Paper Mario, things are definitely improving.

It would be nice to be able to go online with a Wii and be able to play people online. Nintendo is being very stubborn about the recognizing the importance of online gaming. Online play and downloadable content is crucial to the future success of the Wii.

I'm a PC/360 person myself, but I have to admit that Wii has some redeeming qualities due to it's originality and it's exclusive titles.

If I need graphics or intense online gaming I'll fire up my Xbox 360 or my PC.
    Last edited by David328ci; 05-13-2007 at 08:37 PM.

"I love the Power Glove...it's so bad." - Lucas Barton

Member #
    Friends
    5385-4035-7079-0395
    Quote Originally Posted by dchao
    I have seen BluRay DVD playing on 50+" HDTV screen using 1080P, it will blow away your analog TV with SD DVD movies. If you haven't seen it, go to BestBuy and see for yourself.
    ha ha, like you will ever get the same tv in your home to have the same atmosphere as a best buy.

</not knocking 1080p>

Member #
    Friends
    3529-3597-6053-6688
    Quote Originally Posted by thoughtcrimnal84
    You know that you will get laid eventually, so don't care that it won't be this year or the next.
    Are you like 14? you sure do act it. I've been laid many times in my life.
    IM CHARGIN MAH LASERZ!!!

Member #
    Friends
    Are you like 14? you sure do act it. I've been laid many times in my life.
    Yeh off sheep, anyway graphics is just as important as gameplay, you said consoles are not for graphics, there for fun, are you suggesting the Ps3 or 360 isnt fun? because since i got my Ps3 i havent touched my wii
    Just got my Ps3! The Wii is now gathering dust until Super Smash Brawl!

MrT
    Member #
    Friends
    7092-4371-1466-6540
    Quote Originally Posted by ---Brian---
    Yeh off sheep, anyway graphics is just as important as gameplay, you said consoles are not for graphics, there for fun, are you suggesting the Ps3 or 360 isnt fun? because since i got my Ps3 i havent touched my wii
    to be honest having to pay that much money for a PS3 i would expect it to have bleeding holographic projection, the wii is much more reasonable priced, and we still get pretty damn good graphics. Like most people here have said, its as much about the fun, and i think nintendo have struck a very good compromise between price/graphics/gameplay/sheer fun

Ads