LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 23
  1. #11
    WiiChat Member firemedic242's Avatar
    Member #
    25569
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    21
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5134-2201-5960-8592
    THe Nyko product works great plus, I don't have to be on my som about losing the wiimote. A++
    "I'm right 75% of the times, the other 25% I just yell."

  2. Ads


  3. #12
    WiiChat Member dcemureviews's Avatar
    Member #
    22019
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    47
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow20074
    google will give results, yes, but here you first hand opinions of those who have bought them, so he will find the best ones out there, you fool
    And google will have reviews of wiimote chargers as well as online stores to purchase, you fool. For instance, my site. I have reviewed a bunch of chargers for the wiimote.
    - h t t p://reviews.dcemu.co.uk
    CycloWiz / WiiKey / Wiinja / WiiD Seller/Installer List and Open Source Wii Modchip - see website

  4. #13
    WiiChat Member Pelphrey's Avatar
    Member #
    25583
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    25
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8301-9365-4659-4359
    I got the nyko charger which came with 2 battery packs 2 grip battery covers and the stand accepts 2 remotes and takes no time to fully charge them. This isnt a bad thing really but the wiimotes are a little heavier now which was expected.

  5. #14
    me two game systems below zachp18's Avatar
    Member #
    18429
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    The land of 10,000 lakes
    Posts
    726
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    6651-9695-6213-2367
    I saw some wii remote chargers at my local walmart just the other night.

    Wii games that I own: Zelda, The godfather, Wii sports, Resident Evil 4.

    Next up: Metroid Prime 3 Corruption

  6. #15
    WiiChat Member Blue's Avatar
    Member #
    15318
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    137
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    I just got this one at Gamecrazy when I traded in older games, and so far they seem to be working fine! The guy tried to say that Nyko stuff isn't good, but I didn't want just a single charger unit for the same price. I hope it continues to work well. I need another one, as I have 4 wii motes.

  7. #16
    WiiChat Member AZ_Wii_Tard's Avatar
    Member #
    19726
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Chandler, AZ
    Posts
    358
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5976-8685-8380-4889
    From what I have seen Nyko is a great product and offer many accessories for the Wii. I plan on getting this dual charge station when I go to the Game store next time.
    Nintendo Support Help

    -No External Links

  8. #17
    No posting ban Almo's Avatar
    Member #
    19499
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,080
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8407-4245-3370-0256
    nyko is good, i got joytech one which came with 2 battery packs and the dual charge stand

    Yeah OK So I Guess Im Back...
    So What...?
    WANNA FIGHT ABOUT IT?
    Can you See It...?


    www.ultiforums.tk


  9. #18
    Junior Member homeryansta's Avatar
    Member #
    25572
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    2
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    my nyko charger stopped working after a week? is anyone else having this problem?

  10. #19
    That Canucks Fan Syntax's Avatar
    Member #
    10388
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    5,358
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0001
    my nyko charger stopped working after a week? is anyone else having this problem?
    If you still have the receipt I would check and see if you can exchange it for a new one.

  11. #20
    WiiChat Member Evolve82's Avatar
    Member #
    26740
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Dartford, Kent
    Posts
    528
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0680-1454-3102-7585
    I would rather buy rechargable batteries than buy a charger... 1, it is cheaper, 2, you dont have to take off the wrist srtaps to charge, 3, you can have coloured skins on!

    if not look here: www.wiichat.com/nintendo-wii-...ght=accesories
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    PM me and add me to ur address book...


Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts