Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
    Nintendo,Gaming 24/7 fatalorgasm92's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3157-7038-9234-4590

Trade me a Wii please!!

I dont know if this thread belongs here but i am willing to trade Anyone A Premium Xbox 360 with PGR3 and Kameo and everything that came with it for a Nintendo Wii . PPPPLEEEEASE post even if you know somebody who might be interested you can also have Halo 2 limited edition if you want ( 360 includes everything stock and in the box it came it)PLEASE i want a Wii there nowhere to be found!

What if, on a crowded street, you look up and see something appear that should not, given what we know, be there. You either shake your head and dismiss it, or you accept that there is much more to the world than we think. Perhaps it really is a doorway to another place. If you choose to go inside you may find many unexpected things."-Miyamoto

Member #
    Friends
    0057-1672-3620-6365

i will

i have a of course the wii, cooler, wii sports, excite truck, two wiimotes, 1 nunchuck, 3 vc games which are original curby, super mario bros., and mario 64, and gamecube controller for mario 64 so how are we goin to trade you ship me then i ship you
    not accepting friends unless your jesus then your welcome!

Member #
    in your head reputation: 101-24 till next block
    Friends
    7927-4585-8292-8959
    Quote Originally Posted by jes74653
    i have a of course the wii, cooler, wii sports, excite truck, two wiimotes, 1 nunchuck, 3 vc games which are original curby, super mario bros., and mario 64, and gamecube controller for mario 64 so how are we goin to trade you ship me then i ship you
    Don't do it man you'll get a wii evetually but that's risky i mean like ouch! he could be a scammer ya know and that's not cool.

btw for all your xbox stuff's cost you could have gotten a wii on ebay

Google is your friend

Ceraintly Own:
    Wii,RedSteel,Legend of Zelda,The godfather ,R4DS & DS,prince of persia

Member #
    Friends
    3157-7038-9234-4590
    I know but i got the 360 as a present for Christmas , thanks for the advice but I dont have any reason to not trust somebody and People who scam on 360s are Mostly on eBay

What if, on a crowded street, you look up and see something appear that should not, given what we know, be there. You either shake your head and dismiss it, or you accept that there is much more to the world than we think. Perhaps it really is a doorway to another place. If you choose to go inside you may find many unexpected things."-Miyamoto

Member #
    Friends
    0057-1672-3620-6365

im not

i thought he was at first
    not accepting friends unless your jesus then your welcome!

Member #
    Friends
    0710-2343-2773-8881
    Trading over the internet is very risky... only do it if you agree to meet someone in person. You could always sell your 360 over eBay, then if you don't have enough cash to buy a new one, you could buy a used one over eBay.
    The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but Im just not close enough to get the job done.
    - George Carlin

Member #
    Friends
    0359-1198-4523-1584
    I had two Wiis, though one was broken. It played game fine but didn't have online. If I gave you that one I would had to pay for my new one. Which would have worked out cause you would have given me a 360.

Member #
    Friends
    3157-7038-9234-4590
    lol ya a Xbox 360 Premium with some games is worth less than a Used Wii on eBay.

Ads