Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Allstar Mario Player allstar2b87's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3201-2736-5122-4454
    what happened to me with syncing problems is that i was turning off my wii with my wii mote and the power light was staying a yellow-ish green....what that did is it would allow me to turn my wii motes on but then right when i started the game it would turn them off...

so what i was told to do is to make sure u turn it off so that the LED light is actually red....and when i turned it off properly it has worked fine ever since!

Wii Online Code: 3201-2736-5122-4454
    Wii Username:snozzberry

CURRENTLY ACCEPTING Wii FRIEND CODES
    *****PM IF YOU ARE ADDING ME AND I WILL DO LIKEWISE*****

Wii Play | Zelda:Twilight Princess | Super Paper Mario | Splinter Cell D.A

Mortal Kombat Armageddon

**Just got Photoshop CS2!!, learning to make sigs**

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by allstar2b87
    what happened to me with syncing problems is that i was turning off my wii with my wii mote and the power light was staying a yellow-ish green....what that did is it would allow me to turn my wii motes on but then right when i started the game it would turn them off...

so what i was told to do is to make sure u turn it off so that the LED light is actually red....and when i turned it off properly it has worked fine ever since!
    If you've read your wii manual... a yellow-ish/amber light means that your console is connected to the Wii24 service or something...

i don't really know anything about the controlers... but if you're having sync problems try:

1) Chaning the bat.
    2) Re-syncing from scratch (open the front panel and push the red sync button) and then push 1+2 at the same time or open the back of the remote and push the white button
    3) move closer to your wii
    4) Hit the wii a couple of times - er... maybe not such a good idea... but it works with my dvd player
    5) try turning the wii off and on again - unplug at mains and wait 10 seconds

If all else fails

take the remote back to the shop/store... or... chuck it out the window ^^
    Dean©

I'm Back. With More Games. A Hair Cut (See Picture) and Less School Work (Y)

X360: Crackdown, Gears of War, Prey, Halo 2, Quake 4, Dead Rising, F.E.A.R, Overlord, Enchanted Arms, Bioshock, Blue Dragon and The Darkness

Ads