LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

So do the wiimotes ever fail much?

I got a 2nd wiimote when i bought wiiplay. Which i think was defected and sold on ebay as-is already. But i am scared to get another one, because when i synced them it would work, but in the middle of a game the wiimote lights would shut off and loose all circuits or something? Then it would turn back on, on its own and get resync'd. Anyone have that problem yet as this happend to me real early where no one had a similar problem.

Member #
    Friends
    ......im not sure what you said
    ....but i know another failing problem, THOSE GRIPS
    changing the batteries is so hard
    its annoying
    Im the next criss angle

he PWNS

Member #
    Friends
    I never ever have any problems with mine at all.

No syncing problems, no battery problems, no reception problems. Nothing at all.

Nintendo has always made very reliable products in my history if use w/ them.

Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    The only time a wiimote has given me trouble was when I was playing boxing with my sister and we did hooks at the same time and smashed the two wiimotes together.

One is still perfect, but the other one messed up and we brought it back.

But other than that, pretty much perfect.
    That turtle has a brief case. It must be going to work. I hope it has a good day.

Member #
    Friends
    These Wiimote can survive after being in a blender
    the plastic is so thick.....really
    Im the next criss angle

he PWNS

Member #
    Friends
    Yeah this seriously happend, i dont know what i was doing wrong or anything. Let me try to explain it better. I bought a wiimote that came with my wiiplay. I asked a bunch of people how to sync it.

I seen the temporary way = crap was pressing 1 2 1 2 a bunch of times on some setup screen.

Then there was the other syncing way. The pressing the 2 buttons, once on the console where you flip it open, and on the back of the wiimote.

It actually did recognize my controller and I had brand new batteries in it. 3 different sets. Same wiimote would do the same problem no matter what user 1 or 2.

It would do it for every game, but for example on the wiimote game with the tanks for wiiplay. Me and my friend could be having a great time playing it and then the broken wiimote would just SHUT OFF out of no where. The lights would stop working and everything. Wait 10 seconds and it would turn back on and make the noise as if it was just turned on, then would sync back up with the wii, and the lights turned on as we could continued playing. HOW WHACK IS THAT.

I hope that clears everything up. But like I said, I sold this wiimote AS-IS on ebay and gave a $15 refund because it was scuffed i guess he said(which I agreed with because we did play with it a lot because I was getting pissed it wasn't working. But im sure it was broken?) I hope my wii isn't broken i bought it about 3 weeks after it came out on ebay Factory sealed.

Never have had a problem playing 1 player games though with the default wiimote :-D
    Last edited by HappyGamer; 06-03-2007 at 11:56 PM.

Member #
    Friends
    1830-2062-7374-0757
    I haven't any real problems with mine, smashed my girlfriend's elbow while boxing haha. My Wii Mote stops working when I'm playing a gamecube game though. When I want to press home and stop playing, I've tried re-syncing it. But no success. Any ideas?

Member #
    Friends
    5225-4471-7757-0981
    Quote Originally Posted by sherwood3570
    I haven't any real problems with mine, smashed my girlfriend's elbow while boxing haha. My Wii Mote stops working when I'm playing a gamecube game though. When I want to press home and stop playing, I've tried re-syncing it. But no success. Any ideas?
    Someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe that you cannot use the Wii remote during the use of a Gamecube games. During Gamecube game play, the Wii is basically just a beefed-up Gamecube, all Wii functionality (well, not sure about WiiConnect 24) shuts down.
    Got my Wii on a Friday the 13th.

Member #
    Mormonville, Utah XBL GamerTag: sheise PSNID: sheise
    Friends
    8354-0173-2009-5422
    Yes, he is correct, the only things that will function during GC games are GC features.
    ++++++[>++++++++++<-]>+.<+++[>++++<-]>+.<+++++[>+++++++<-]>++.++++.<+++[>---<-]>--.<+++++[>----------<-]>--------.<+++++++++++++[>++<-]>.<+++++[>+++++<-]>.<++++[>++++<-]>+..<++[>----<-]>-.<++[>+++++<-]>.

Member #
    Friends
    1830-2062-7374-0757
    I figured that, but it would make sense if Nintendo let users make use of the "home" button during gc gameplay.

-Tom

Ads