LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2144-6234-8176-9504

RUMOR: Blue and pink Wiimotes coming

This is a picture of a Argos Computer System which lists a "Wii REMOTE BLUE". It's priced at £29.99. It is also said the same listing but for a pink Wimote popped up in the system too ^^

Wonder when/if these will be shipping.. If they're already in the system I guess they will be coming soon ^^
    | sTealth |

2. Ads

Member #
    Mormonville, Utah XBL GamerTag: sheise PSNID: sheise
    Friends
    8354-0173-2009-5422
    Hell ya, I need a pink Wiimote.
    ++++++[>++++++++++<-]>+.<+++[>++++<-]>+.<+++++[>+++++++<-]>++.++++.<+++[>---<-]>--.<+++++[>----------<-]>--------.<+++++++++++++[>++<-]>.<+++++[>+++++<-]>.<++++[>++++<-]>+..<++[>----<-]>-.<++[>+++++<-]>.

The_Loose_Cannon
    that looks like the inventory list we used to get at radioshack whenever a product was expected to come. thats kinda cool i guess, but i have the wiimote skins why would someone buy the different colors? (that is unless they dont like the skins)

Mau
    Member #
    Friends
    8829-6844-1117-2743
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Loose_Cannon
    that looks like the inventory list we used to get at radioshack whenever a product was expected to come. thats kinda cool i guess, but i have the wiimote skins why would someone buy the different colors? (that is unless they dont like the skins)

I don't like the skins...

I don't like any type of protector, it just don't let you see the beauty of the electronic, cellphone, camera, camcorder, wiimote, ipod, etc. the only protector I use is the film to protect the screens... thats about it, so if I would of waited, I would of probably buy colors wiimote. but I already have 4 so, no color wiimote for me

"Theres is nothing impossible, just men incapable." (N/A)

Brawl FC: 2921-8755-4852, If you add me pm me.

The_Loose_Cannon
    Quote Originally Posted by Mau
    I don't like the skins...

I don't like any type of protector, it just don't let you see the beauty of the electronic, cellphone, camera, camcorder, wiimote, ipod, etc. the only protector I use is the film to protect the screens... thats about it, so if I would of waited, I would of probably buy colors wiimote. but I already have 4 so, no color wiimote for me

yeah thats true. i dont like the skins/cases for electronics either but for some reason the wii skins are cool IMHO. i think its cause i suffer from clammy hands and that i know the wii motes are white so its not like im hiding any colors or anything. like for instance, they make a black ruberized "tactical" ipod silicon case for the video. my friend has it for his BLACK ipod. that makes sense too.

if i had a blue wii mote id try my best to find a clear case or something just to protect it and not dirty up the remote (although clear tends to turn yellow over time and look ultra gross)

Member #
    Friends
    0710-2343-2773-8881
    Dark blue would look pretty nice. A pink Wiimote would look a bit tacky
    The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but Im just not close enough to get the job done.
    - George Carlin

Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    the pink would look like somethig else
    PS3 now, sorry Wii. You gather dust.

Ads