LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 21 to 27 of 27
  1. #21
    661
    661 is offline
    Junior Member 661's Avatar
    Member #
    26731
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    2
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Assuming you're using XP, go here:

    http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/d...powertoys.mspx

    And download/install TweakUI. Fire that bad boy up and uncheck "Enable balloon tips" from the "Taskbar and Start menu" settings.

    First thing I do with every install of Windoze...

  2. #22
    ciper's Avatar
    Member #
    22965
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    ▐▄█▀█▄▌
    Posts
    2,008
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by 661
    Assuming you're using XP, go here:

    http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/d...powertoys.mspx

    And download/install TweakUI. Fire that bad boy up and uncheck "Enable balloon tips" from the "Taskbar and Start menu" settings.

    First thing I do with every install of Windoze...
    Weaksauce. You say Windoze like an open source snob and yet you use a gui application to make a registry change?

  3. #23
    umm yaa.... anybody here? chach's Avatar
    Member #
    24039
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    In search of epic lulz
    Posts
    1,260
    Friends
    1
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1185-8785-0113-8139
    hehe i pirate my neighbors wireless


    Awesome sig by demonflair *_*

    Spoiler Alert!

  4. #24
    WiiChat Member AZ_Wii_Tard's Avatar
    Member #
    19726
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Chandler, AZ
    Posts
    358
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5976-8685-8380-4889
    Quote Originally Posted by chach
    hehe i pirate my neighbors wireless
    I bet more people do that than you think. That's why mine is is encrypted sucka! No free ride of of me.
    Nintendo Support Help

    -No External Links

  5. #25
    umm yaa.... anybody here? chach's Avatar
    Member #
    24039
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    In search of epic lulz
    Posts
    1,260
    Friends
    1
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1185-8785-0113-8139
    Quote Originally Posted by AZ_Wii_Tard
    I bet more people do that than you think. That's why mine is is encrypted sucka! No free ride of of me.
    lol ya my nieghbor is never home anyways so i dont really think he cares, hes a professional racer he has a bad ass Evo and a disgustingly fast S4.

    im getting wireless of my own next in a couple of weeks anyways, the connection isnt always as good as on my laptop.


    Awesome sig by demonflair *_*

    Spoiler Alert!

  6. #26
    661
    661 is offline
    Junior Member 661's Avatar
    Member #
    26731
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    2
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by ciper
    Weaksauce. You say Windoze like an open source snob and yet you use a gui application to make a registry change?
    If there was a, "welcome to the forum" implied in your response, I think I may have missed it.

    Weaksauce? I'm unfamiliar with that expression. Is that what I've heard referred to as the Queen's English?
    Last edited by 661; 06-07-2007 at 04:25 PM.

  7. #27
    ciper's Avatar
    Member #
    22965
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    ▐▄█▀█▄▌
    Posts
    2,008
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by 661
    If there was a, "welcome to the forum" implied in your response, I think I may have missed it.

    Weaksauce? I'm unfamiliar with that expression. Is that what I've heard referred to as the Queen's English?
    Welcome to the forum. The suggestion was good. I wouldn't have replied that way if you didn't type "Windoze" as only open source snobs seem to say that as a jab at mindless windows users.

    Weaksauce http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...term=weaksauce

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Search tags for this page

nintendo wifi usb, stop popping up

,

usb connector wrong direction annoying

Click on a term to search for related topics.