LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

Modded in the UK? www.modchipfitters.com

Hi. Most search engines generate this company in the UK.
    Has anyone used them before? I want to get a mod chip installed, and dont want to risk doing it myself.
    Cheers

Member #
    Friends

Modchipfitters - suprisingly good service!

Just got a pre-modded Wii with Wiikey from them this week, highly recomend them, I have had problems with similar sites before (gamesworlddirect.co.uk for example), so I was a bit weary to use them at first. I decided to give them a go as they took creditcards so I knew I would be insured anywayz and they have a 12 month warranty as well. Placed the order on monday at 2pm and it was delivered the next day before noon!

Out of the box it was brand new and had a Modchipfitters seal which invalidates the warranty if removed, I was a little annoyed at this 'cos I wanted to open it up to check if was a real Wiikey and not a clone or some other cheaper chip, but as the site is listed on the official Wiikey website I'll just have to trust it is a real Wiikey.

Set up the Wii and played an original and then tried a backup and both worked perfectly! Very pleased indeed, me and the girlfriend have been playing it all week!

If you've any other questions just let us know, hope I have been of some help
    Icyfresh

Member #
    Friends
    I bought a wiikit from them, it arrived today. Fitted it myself and all is well!

(chose the wiikit because of the easy wire install option- so i could do it myself)

Very impressed so far, although I dont yet have a suitable drive to backup my games, which is why I bought it! I didnt know normal DVD drives couldnt read wii discs.

Member #
    Friends
    Fair play to ya for installing it urself! I was gonna give it a shot meself but didn't wanna risk buying a new Wii only for it to be the new version that's far more awkward to chip.

Glad to here it worked out for you mate

Icyfresh

Remove Ads

Ads