LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

Sorry piece of such and such aka Wii Remote issues

Had a friend over and did a standard sync with the remote instead of the on time like I should have. Neither one of the remotes work now. I have tried everything that I have read in all of these chats. The remote lost sync the first week I had it too, and it took like five days for it to start working. I was about to box it up and send it in for repairs. Any other suggestions to get it working again? Thanks.

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    4312-2246-2235-8124
    well this happened to me before kind of. the pointer wasn't responding but the buttons would. it fixed itself within a few hours tho. this is probably not the case with you. maybe you can try reformatting your wii to original settings.

does your wiimote work on other wiis?

MSC Code: 399538 946304

SSBB Code: 4167-4150-0638

Wii Code: 4312-2246-2235-8124

Wii Username: j4nj1m3n3z

Currently Own: Wii Sports, Zelda Twilight Princess, Super Paper Mario, Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, Mario Strikers Charged, Red Steel, Super Mario Galaxy, Need For Speed Pro Street, Super Smash Brothers Brawl

Member #
    Friends
    omg i just logged on to post a thread about this.. im freakin out, neither of my wii remotes will respond. i was playing some 2 player just fine earlier. the power button wont even work. the 4 lights just flash at the bottom of the remote like its unsynced but i cant sync it w/o a workign remote! what the heck do we do?

Gamertag/PSN ID=SensesFailxWiix if you add me send me a message via console or wiichat

Member #
    Friends
    My wiimotes disconnected the otherday. I just turned the power off and on and they reconnected.

Member #
    Friends
    Maybe try taking out the batteries for a bit and then putting them back in. Also, when this happens to mine, unplugging the console has worked.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by WiiBad
    Maybe try taking out the batteries for a bit and then putting them back in. Also, when this happens to mine, unplugging the console has worked.
    i tried the batteries thing already.

i will try unplugging it, thanks for the idea.

Gamertag/PSN ID=SensesFailxWiix if you add me send me a message via console or wiichat

Member #
    Friends
    theres a wiiremote guide stikied on this forum. check it out.

Member #
    Friends

Taaaa Daaaa

I figured out my problem. Hope this helps someone else. The whole time I was holding down the sync button on the remote and console and it wasn't working. What worked for me was holding the buton on the remote for a few seconds, then holding the button on the console(still hoolding the one on the remote) for a couple of seconds. Release the one on the console and continue to hold the one on the remote. It should sync up shortly. I was led to believe by all that I had read that you had to hold both buttons the whole time. My frustration level was high, but now I am calm and serene and am going to play my Wii. to

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonbane
    I figured out my problem. Hope this helps someone else. The whole time I was holding down the sync button on the remote and console and it wasn't working. What worked for me was holding the buton on the remote for a few seconds, then holding the button on the console(still hoolding the one on the remote) for a couple of seconds. Release the one on the console and continue to hold the one on the remote. It should sync up shortly. I was led to believe by all that I had read that you had to hold both buttons the whole time. My frustration level was high, but now I am calm and serene and am going to play my Wii. to
    what button on the console? all i had to do was unplug mine and plug it back in and my wiimote was magically syncd again

Member #
    Friends
    The sync button of course.

Ads