Hey I recently bought the Wii and was really excited to try it out. Got it home, all was good. set it up, all was good, started going, the stupid wiimote stopped working.
PLEASE help me! I'm becoming desperate and if it takes to long I will be needing the kind of help that only a straight jacket and padded walls can fix!
- The Batteries are not dead (replaced 4 times now)
- tried re-syncingthe ways it tells you to
- Tried unplugging it and leaving it alone for a while
- the stupid lights keep flashing on and off until I wanna hurt the wiimote
- On the rare chance that ONE finally connects, in about 20 sec it disconnects and back to the flashing lights
- Tried two different remotes
- Tried re-syncing during the Health and Safety warning thing
Thanks for your help!