Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Hard Drive

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by d1nk
    there was no need for that he might be a newbie if u are welcome to the forum
    1. Being new does not mean you are allowed to break the rules.

2. If he had asked the question in a complete sentence we wouldn't have been annoyed

3. When he said "why search when all i had to do was make one post? the work was done for me" it pissed us off because he intentionally breaks the rules and doesn't care.

If I was a moderator I would give him a stern warning over PM for such a thing.

Member #
    Friends
    a stern warning? what are you going to do really, kick me off the forum? common guys really. i asked a question because i didnt know the answer. i figured someone out there did. that is the entire purpose of a discussion forum. people ask questions, the other people answer. dont get your panties in a wad over it.

Member #
    Friends
    and besides, i actually hit the button by mistake that posted my question. i started a new thread with the same question asked out completely. this thread was a mistake.

Member #
    Mormonville, Utah XBL GamerTag: sheise PSNID: sheise
    Friends
    8354-0173-2009-5422
    Quote Originally Posted by ranger4620
    a stern warning? what are you going to do really, kick me off the forum? common guys really. i asked a question because i didnt know the answer. i figured someone out there did. that is the entire purpose of a discussion forum. people ask questions, the other people answer. dont get your panties in a wad over it.
    So how would you like it if every day someone asked you the same question when there is a piece of paper right in front of them that has the answer on it? And no double posting.
    ++++++[>++++++++++<-]>+.<+++[>++++<-]>+.<+++++[>+++++++<-]>++.++++.<+++[>---<-]>--.<+++++[>----------<-]>--------.<+++++++++++++[>++<-]>.<+++++[>+++++<-]>.<++++[>++++<-]>+..<++[>----<-]>-.<++[>+++++<-]>.

Member #
    Friends
    there is a title on the thread, if you dont want to read it then you dont have to. you guys and you stupid rules...

Ads