Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    WiiChat Writer
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0409-5781-9484-0073
    Quote Originally Posted by ::|wolf|::
    AAGGH its just a piece of plastic. I was expecting something else to plug into my wiimote, but instead i just get an overpriced piece of plastic! It may be cool, but the third party people have already been doing it for some time now, and all it is is a plastic holder for the wiimote and nunchuck. Why would i want to pay 20.00 for that.
    You have a point, I would rather just play shooters with my wiimote and nunchunk alone, without any attachments.

Xbox Live: RivalDestiny
    PSN: RivalDestiny
    Wii FC: 0409 5781 9484 0073

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by RivalDestiny
    You have a point, I would rather just play shooters with my wiimote and nunchunk alone, without any attachments.
    It's all about the feel though. People like the idea of holding something like a gun to play instead.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by qwertyasdf
    You're looking at the wrong places. I buy from Hong Kong and it's here within 1 week. Loving the savings.
    I've had too many bad experiences. I'm not buying anything from overseas.

"I love the Power Glove...it's so bad." - Lucas Barton

Member #
    Friends
    2516-2980-0622-0754
    I don't like it. I'd much rather just use the remote and nunchuck seperately. Even if I wanted to use a gun attachment, I wouldn't want to use that one.

Member #
    Friends
    8708-0606-0103-6580
    Any idea when it will come out or what game it'll come with? For $19.99, it's a bargan even if the game sucks.

Member #
    Friends
    2516-2980-0622-0754
    They showed it with Resident Evil and Medal of Honor, so one would assume one of those games...

I'll be slightly annoyed if they package it with games and charge extra for it or if they don't offer the games without.
    Last edited by Wade; 07-11-2007 at 11:29 PM.

Member #
    Mormonville, Utah XBL GamerTag: sheise PSNID: sheise
    Friends
    8354-0173-2009-5422
    Hopefully they don't have a control scheme that makes it required. Such as to reload you have to tilt both the Wiimote and Nunchuck back. That would really piss me off.
    ++++++[>++++++++++<-]>+.<+++[>++++<-]>+.<+++++[>+++++++<-]>++.++++.<+++[>---<-]>--.<+++++[>----------<-]>--------.<+++++++++++++[>++<-]>.<+++++[>+++++<-]>.<++++[>++++<-]>+..<++[>----<-]>-.<++[>+++++<-]>.

Member #
    Friends
    8708-0606-0103-6580
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade
    They showed it with Resident Evil and Medal of Honor, so one would assume one of those games...

I'll be slightly annoyed if they package it with games and charge extra for it or if they don't offer the games without.
    There's a better chance of an asteroid hitting the Earth this week then the Zapper coming with Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicals fror $19.99. That game will be a such a huge hit on it's own for $49.99, so no need to lose money. My guess is it comes with a bare-bones shooting game, much like Wii Play and Wii Sports were more like demos to show the Wii's ability than actual games.

Member #
    Friends
    2516-2980-0622-0754
    Quote Originally Posted by White Knight
    There's a better chance of an asteroid hitting the Earth this week then the Zapper coming with Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicals fror $19.99.
    What are you saying? I never suggested they would sell RE: UC for $19.99. I said I would prefer it if they didn't charge extra for the Zapper, not the game. So I would rather they not charge more than $49.99 for a normal game packaged with the Zapper. Or perhaps that's not what you meant...

That game will be a such a huge hit on it's own for $49.99, so no need to lose money. My guess is it comes with a bare-bones shooting game, much like Wii Play and Wii Sports were more like demos to show the Wii's ability than actual games.
    Now that makes more sense. Now that you mention Wii Play, I wouldn't be surprised if it was packaged with something similar.

Member #
    Friends
    8708-0606-0103-6580
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade
    What are you saying? I never suggested they would sell RE: UC for $19.99. I said I would prefer it if they didn't charge extra for the Zapper, not the game. So I would rather they not charge more than $49.99 for a normal game packaged with the Zapper. Or perhaps that's not what you meant...
    Actually, Nintendo officially stated the Zapper will be $19.99 AND come with a game. I'm just saying that game will definatly NOT be RE: UC, because no way would we ever get that much of a bargan. I'm saying the game will likely be a bare-bones bargan game just included to show off the features of the Zapper.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links