LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8420-0141-9022-6948
    Quote Originally Posted by Spyro
    I have a feeling that more and more Wii games will begin having multiple sets of controls just like Super Smash Bros. BRAWL will. On SSBB you can use Wiimote, Mote/Chuck, Gamecube, or Classic and they all work fine. Just like i'm sure you will be able to play Mario Kart Wii without the wheel.

I personally like this idea. It means I can play my Wii even if I'm tired of standing up all day...all I have to do is change control styles and sit down and have a good time playing my favorite game.
    You play any control style standing up? There's only two games that I stand up for, that's Warioware and Wiisports (that's if I have room and in bowling/boxing).

But ye, the different contol schemes should stop the worries of franchises being ruined by having to use motion controls. In essence, they're kept the best parts of the old controller, and thrown in the best of the new parts.

Mail me if you want to add me on either the Wii or the 360.

Member #
    Friends
    5610-3188-9498-1119
    hey does anyone know if it is possible to use the shotgun for resident evil 4? cause i have seen how the controlls work and i know were they are but im not shure if there is any disconfort or any ways of not being able to use certain buttons when playing and gamespot really has no clue at all soo your my only help. soo thx.

Member #
    Friends
    5610-3188-9498-1119

re4 with shotgun controller? help.

hey does anyone know if it is possible to use the shotgun for resident evil 4? cause i have seen how the controlls work and i know were they are but im not shure if there is any disconfort or any ways of not being able to use certain buttons when playing and gamespot really has no clue at all soo your my only help. soo thx.

Member #
    Friends
    0415-6074-8999-8552
    dont DP!...
    i dont know if u can
    Wii all need Wii's!
    Games I Have-

Call Of Duty 3,
    Zelda: TP,
    Tiger Woods 07, and
    NFS: Carbon