LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by ikjadoon
    From what I've played on Wii Sports, especially Wii Bowling, it is non-existent. None at all, jaggies everywhere! AH! Textures are good, but, honestly, they look cartoony (I know they are supposed to be). Just my opinion.

i know what you mean about wii bowling, its so bad it makes we wanna go back to composite blurriness to not see such jaggies down the lane/at the pins..

2. Ads

Member #
    in your head reputation: 101-24 till next block
    Friends
    7927-4585-8292-8959
    Quote Originally Posted by paintba||er
    The Wii is never going to be HD. If you want an HD Nintendo console you will probably have to wait around five years for the next consoles to come out.
    too bad by then the newer version of hd will be on the way

Google is your friend

Ceraintly Own:
    Wii,RedSteel,Legend of Zelda,The godfather ,R4DS & DS,prince of persia

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by David328ci
    Graphics are the Wii's major weakness. Graphics really matter to me. It really bothers me when I game in non-HD especially when u consider that all PC gaming is technically HD. Wii graphics seem like a major step backwards.
    totally what i think

Member #
    Friends
    I completely agree. If you add that to the fact there are hardly any really good games, and 1 online (UK), Nintendo need to do a lot more if that want to be top of the pile. Like with everything, in the beginning there is the novelty value, but once that wears off you need some substance. I never expected the Wii graphics to be as good as the PS3, but to be fair the origianl screenshots I saw of Red Steel were not even close to reality. It wouldn't have been hard to implement some kind of Antialiasing, even the original XBOX had that and it makes a big difference.

Member #
    Friends
    People who winge about the Wii should simply get rid of it. Just shut up about the bloody graphics! It's still alot better than the PS3 for games and design so stop posts like this. If your not happy, then return it. Simple as.
    Wii games I own: Medal Of Honour Heroes 2, Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga, Resident Evil 4, Red Steel, Mario Strikers Charged, Fifa 08, Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles, Mario Galaxy, Big Brain Accademy, Battalion Wars 2 and Wii Sports.

Wii Number: 2823 4586 3223 6887
    Friend Code for MSC: 463957 076941
    Fifa 08 player name: Woz

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by Wozz500
    People who winge about the Wii should simply get rid of it. Just shut up about the bloody graphics! It's still alot better than the PS3 for games and design so stop posts like this. If your not happy, then return it. Simple as.
    Agree completely. Shut Up about your graphics. You knew it was going to be worse than the PS3 and the Xbox 360. Then WHY'D YOU BUY IT?? Gameplay is what's important. A game could have really good graphics and the game could be about gardening and it would be horribe!!
    "For remember, fear doesn't exist anywhere except in the mind"

Member #
    Friends
    I think the graphics are actually pretty decent, the developers just need to learn how to use it to its fullest extent. And FOCUS ON GAMEPLAY. I thought Twilight Princess has decent graphics and I think SSBB will have great graphics as well.
    Xbox live tag: Terrador

Member #
    Mormonville, Utah XBL GamerTag: sheise PSNID: sheise
    Friends
    8354-0173-2009-5422
    Quote Originally Posted by Wozz500
    Ya, I don't really give a shit about the graphics if there were good games then that is all that matters. But there aren't....
    ++++++[>++++++++++<-]>+.<+++[>++++<-]>+.<+++++[>+++++++<-]>++.++++.<+++[>---<-]>--.<+++++[>----------<-]>--------.<+++++++++++++[>++<-]>.<+++++[>+++++<-]>.<++++[>++++<-]>+..<++[>----<-]>-.<++[>+++++<-]>.

No more stupid posts! gunsnroses's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    8487-7279-3996-8875
    Quote Originally Posted by paintba||er

Ya, I don't really give a shit about the graphics if there were good games then that is all that matters. But there aren't....
    maybe not out in the middle of nowhere mormonville utah HAHAHA!!!!
    Geaux Tigers, Saints!

Member #
    Mormonville, Utah XBL GamerTag: sheise PSNID: sheise
    Friends
    8354-0173-2009-5422
    Quote Originally Posted by gunsnroses
    maybe not out in the middle of nowhere mormonville utah HAHAHA!!!!
    Wow, thats a lame joke....
    ++++++[>++++++++++<-]>+.<+++[>++++<-]>+.<+++++[>+++++++<-]>++.++++.<+++[>---<-]>--.<+++++[>----------<-]>--------.<+++++++++++++[>++<-]>.<+++++[>+++++<-]>.<++++[>++++<-]>+..<++[>----<-]>-.<++[>+++++<-]>.

Ads