LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    The_Loose_Cannon
    Quote Originally Posted by tababywii
    so...compared to the picture...the plastic parts on my orange one aren't as dark as those and I like mine better. The purple one looks exactly the same. Here's what the royal blue looks like:http://www.instructables.com/files/d...5B8.MEDIUM.jpg
    I want pink, but they didn't have any yesterday at the store.

Loose Cannon...you're right about them being free, but it's just a hassle. I've ordered replacement straps twice and haven't seen one yet! Don't know why, but I'll try again and then I can have every color! I also don't like the non-Nintendo straps, I like it when it says Nintendo on the plastic....silly, but true!

You should all try it!

if you need them in a hurry, i found on my website that i am obessed with, cheap wiimote straps

http://dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.2999

thats if youre sick of waiting for nintendo. its free shipping from hongkong and takes about 2 weeks to get to you. they are $2.63 a piece

2. Ads

girl+gamer=good combo tababywii's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Thanks. I might just do that. They also might dye a little better cause they're bright white and not that gray/off-white color that the nintendo ones are!

The_Loose_Cannon
    Quote Originally Posted by tababywii
    Thanks. I might just do that. They also might dye a little better cause they're bright white and not that gray/off-white color that the nintendo ones are!
    one little problem, i dont believe they are OFFICIAL nintendo so you may or may not have the little "wii" symbol on it.

either way, have fun and enjoy your "dying" experince. had i know when i was younger to experiment with dye on electronics not on my hair

Wii fan Boy till the end Bigjake52's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3449-8056-9185-4637
    I want to pain my wii mots with blue. with spray paint. but i need a funkey scrudriver
    We Would like to Update

Ads