LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

Wii Warranty Downs the Drain and Toys R Us won't take it back

My Wii has been tampered with internally. I tried installing a modchip, but my wii had cut legs, so it was pretty dang hard. So after failing, I gave up and decided I would pay someone to do it. After putting my Wii back together, I realized that my Wii doesn't suck up game discs anymore. Plus, my Wii randomly goes to a black screen where nothing happens(freezes). The reason Toys R Us didn't take it back is because they noticed the white stickers on the Wii console had been tampered with. Also, I don't know if I should call nintendo and tell them I have no warranty, and my wii has been tampered with internally, and see if they fix it for a price.

What are my options now?? Does anybody have any white wii stickers in good condition that I can have/buy?? Any help appreciated!!!

2. Ads

The_Loose_Cannon
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDarknes
    My Wii has been tampered with internally. I tried installing a modchip, but my wii had cut legs, so it was pretty dang hard. So after failing, I gave up and decided I would pay someone to do it. After putting my Wii back together, I realized that my Wii doesn't suck up game discs anymore. Plus, my Wii randomly goes to a black screen where nothing happens(freezes). The reason Toys R Us didn't take it back is because they noticed the white stickers on the Wii console had been tampered with. Also, I don't know if I should call nintendo and tell them I have no warranty, and my wii has been tampered with internally, and see if they fix it for a price.

What are my options now?? Does anybody have any white wii stickers in good condition that I can have/buy?? Any help appreciated!!!

grab yourself a shove kid, youre in deep sh*t

because of the damage you tried to do, no one will take it back. best thing you can do is throw it up on ebay for PARTS and get like 100$ for it. youll lose 150$ since it doesnt work but im sure someone out there whos modding their wii the RIGHT way will gladly buy it from you

Member #
    Friends
    0505-6993-9515-7982
    sell it on ebay and lie and say it works
    Steam ID: Mintoisking
    Xbox live GT: Sir Minto
    PSN ID: Mintoisgod

The_Loose_Cannon
    Quote Originally Posted by minto
    sell it on ebay and lie and say it works
    no becuase then he gets reported on

very stupid idea

Member #
    Friends
    Is there any place where I can get those small white stickers that cover the screw holes? If I can, then I might be able to return it.

The_Loose_Cannon
    Is there any place where I can get those small white stickers that cover the screw holes? If I can, then I might be able to return it.
    www.dealextreme.com

or just make your own

Member #
    Friends
    I can help you with that. I even got prefect drive to replace so it doesn't look it even been open. If you in Australia give me a call on 0421 111987

Ads