Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Wii Zapper

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    hmm i was a little disappointed with how the zapper looks - i think the original one looks better http://flateric78.free.fr/blog/image...ii/wii_gun.jpg

the zapper just doesn't really look like a gun, and i'll be disappointed with any game, no matter how good it turns out to be, if the B-button is used to fire, rather than Z...i think i had more things to say but i can't remember at the moment

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    2154-9969-3510-2243
    Personally i think the Wii Zapper is a great adition due to the fact that all third party atachments have ben very bellow par and the fact that they are not purposefully made for games.
    Whereas the Wii Zapper is purposefully made for several games and i think the desgin is great.

I Swear never to touch a PlayStation ever again
    I PLEDGE ALLEGIANCE TO THE Wii
    MAKE YOUR PLEDGE TODAY!

<<<<< Wii Number *Message Me First*

Member #
    Friends
    8745-5143-2651-5351
    Quote Originally Posted by Lewi T
    hmm i was a little disappointed with how the zapper looks - i think the original one looks better http://flateric78.free.fr/blog/image...ii/wii_gun.jpg

the zapper just doesn't really look like a gun, and i'll be disappointed with any game, no matter how good it turns out to be,
    It looks like a submachine gun, actually. The E306 zapper looker more like a phaser than a handgun.

MOHH2: AoW fortunz
    xfire: fortunzfavor

I am mianmini at IGN. fortunzfavor [at] netzero [dot] net

Unofficial WiiChat Helper Link_of_Hyrule's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    7114-5214-3386-2022
    if you havent seen my post on several different gun accessories for the wii heres a link http://www.wiichat.com/nintendo-wii-...re-page19.html there are better ones then the official one if you ask me

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiinter
    It looks like a submachine gun, actually. The E306 zapper looker more like a phaser than a handgun.
    ok i guess i was being a bit picky with how it looks, i probably wouldn't be happy until somebody brought out a completely new controller that was shaped like a real gun, being solely for the use of FPS's...i know it'd cost more but i'd certainly buy it!

do u agree about the fire button though? that it should be Z?

3rd party attempts at a gun holder type thing have been pretty poor, although i did like the look of the handgun type one (http://technabob.com/blog/wp-content...i_lightgun.jpg)

Member #
    Friends
    8745-5143-2651-5351
    Quote Originally Posted by Lewi T
    ok i guess i was being a bit picky with how it looks, i probably wouldn't be happy until somebody brought out a completely new controller that was shaped like a real gun, being solely for the use of FPS's...i know it'd cost more but i'd certainly buy it!

do u agree about the fire button though? that it should be Z?

3rd party attempts at a gun holder type thing have been pretty poor, although i did like the look of the handgun type one (http://technabob.com/blog/wp-content...i_lightgun.jpg)
    In the current non-zapper setup, I prefer using B. However, I also ADAMANTLY believe that gamers should have tons of customizability with their controls--you should be able to remap all buttons to whichever setup you like.

MOHH2: AoW fortunz
    xfire: fortunzfavor

I am mianmini at IGN. fortunzfavor [at] netzero [dot] net

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiinter
    In the current non-zapper setup, I prefer using B. However, I also ADAMANTLY believe that gamers should have tons of customizability with their controls--you should be able to remap all buttons to whichever setup you like.
    Oh of course I prefer using B with the non-zapper setup, I just meant with the zapper, Z is the more obvious trigger button and I would be a bit disappointed if I was forced to use B...but yeah, I completely agree that you should be able to remap all buttons to however you like, or just at least change the fire button if need be.

Ads