LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    i think they are all good ideas, the zapper will make fps games a lot more fun and accurate, the wheel is a simple idea and i dont get how you will manage to do powerslides without being able to press buttons but the balance board is another innovative piece of software and from what i have read it works very well

2. Ads

Member #
    Mormonville, Utah XBL GamerTag: sheise PSNID: sheise
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8354-0173-2009-5422
    Quote Originally Posted by HellsMaj
    i think they are all good ideas, the zapper will make fps games a lot more fun and accurate, the wheel is a simple idea and i dont get how you will manage to do powerslides without being able to press buttons but the balance board is another innovative piece of software and from what i have read it works very well
    How will it make them more fun and accurate? It won't make them accurate, it will just make the Wiimotes inaccuracy more noticeable. And as for fun.....well, if you are amused with a little piece of plastic, then have fun.........
    ++++++[>++++++++++<-]>+.<+++[>++++<-]>+.<+++++[>+++++++<-]>++.++++.<+++[>---<-]>--.<+++++[>----------<-]>--------.<+++++++++++++[>++<-]>.<+++++[>+++++<-]>.<++++[>++++<-]>+..<++[>----<-]>-.<++[>+++++<-]>.

Ads