LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

What do I need for DDR Hottest Party

I'm prordering DDR Hottest Party. Do I need more nunchuks (I have 2) or will 4 Wii remotes be enough? also the game comes with one mat. Do I need 4 mats? Oer is 1 enough for 4 people?
    Thanks

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    Well I really don't know, but I'm going to get the game as well. I don't really want to use the nunchuck or the wii remote, but if you wanted to play 4 player with the wii remote and nunchuck, my guess is that you will need:

4 nunchucks, 4 wii remotes, and 4 matts. Expensive, I know. But if you have DDR: Mario Mix, then you can use that matt. That's what I have.
    Anyone who would like to add me to their friend's list, let me know with a PM.

Mario Strikers Charged: 180495 654097

Member #
    Friends
    I think the game DDR:HP comes wit 1 Mat and a Game with it so i guess you need more =[ I think it is about 20-30 USD each
    KryKidd

Warhammer 40k is the best Mr. person's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    u have to use a dance to play not nunchuks so u need a game, a system, a dance mat, and some dance moves
    If the Wii is a sport then i'm an athlete.

Having trouble??? Please PM me and i will help out when ever i can

Member #
    Friends
    Thanks. The bottom line is; I don't even know the game. I'm new to gaming AND Wii.
    Will I need to hook the nunchuks to the Wii remotes to play DDR?
    Do I need 4 matts, or can 4 people play with 1 mat at the same time?

Member #
    Friends
    2294-2353-1207-3330
    Since it isn't released yet and there haven't been any more reviews since July, nobody is positive about how to play.
    But, like it has been said, the game will most likely come with one game. Which will most likely let you play multi-player with the one pad, like you do with current DDR games. My guess is that the pads will either be wireless, or connect to the joystick ports already on the Wii console (flip some of those doors).

Game play will require the chuck, 'mote, and pad. So, if you wanted 4 people to play, as stated above, you will need 4 sets of each.

October is still a couple of months away.
    Wiiaffied : April 22, 2007
    Accessorwiis : 4 sets of motes and chucks, 2 motionPlus, 1 dance pad, Wii Zapper, colored battery doors, component cables, aluminum travel case
    Gamiis : Wii Sports, Elebits, Big Brain Academy, DDR : Hottest Party, Battalion Wars 2, Mario & Sonic at the Olympics, Medal of Honor : Heroes 2, Rayman Raving Rabbids 2, Rayman Rabbids TV Party, Tiger Woods 08, EA Sports Active, Game Party 1&2, Punch Out, Wii Sports Resort

Do you Wii-B-q?

Member #
    Friends

Ddr

It was confirmed at E3 that each player will use a mat and both the wiimote and the nunchuck. It did not say if you can toggle between pad only and pad plus wiimote and nunchuck, but that would be cool if you could.

Here's my question with the new DDR game. Can we use other dancepads. I have two pads with 3 connectors on the end which made it compatable with the xbox, the playstations and usb for pc connection. Will I be able to just buy the ps to gamecube converter and use my old dance pads?

BruceWii

Member #
    Friends
    Oh, and it also supports up to 4 player, and i beleive we will be able to play online.

Member #
    Friends
    2294-2353-1207-3330
    Since there are only 2 USB connectors on the Wii, I am guessing that you have to use the old controller ports. I don't see the pads being bluetooth enabled, but that would be a nice touch.
    Wiiaffied : April 22, 2007
    Accessorwiis : 4 sets of motes and chucks, 2 motionPlus, 1 dance pad, Wii Zapper, colored battery doors, component cables, aluminum travel case
    Gamiis : Wii Sports, Elebits, Big Brain Academy, DDR : Hottest Party, Battalion Wars 2, Mario & Sonic at the Olympics, Medal of Honor : Heroes 2, Rayman Raving Rabbids 2, Rayman Rabbids TV Party, Tiger Woods 08, EA Sports Active, Game Party 1&2, Punch Out, Wii Sports Resort

Do you Wii-B-q?

Ads