LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Hey, I changed the a little the tone of the green, what you think? And did also a blue varitation! I know that it isn't the best photoshop use that you ever saw, but the important are the colors
    if you can't see the attachments, use the links(I uploaded them in imageshack)
    http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/2...colors1lq3.jpg
    http://img70.imageshack.us/img70/5234/wiicolors2kv6.jpg
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Controller Preferances-wiicolors1.jpg   Controller Preferances-wiicolors2.jpg  

Member #
    Friends
    0061-5695-7775-8491
    Why are you posting that in this thread. Make your own and put it in the Wii chat.

WiiChat Member motherbrainrulez's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    8024-1926-5495-8435
    Nice colours !!

Thanks to Pepper for the sig
    I am leader of the Super Metroid fanclub

Member #
    Friends
    0061-5695-7775-8491
    I would take the black I thinhk

Member #
    Friends
    4054-9249-4284-3802
    Wow!? How did this thread get so off topic???

Anyway, the ability to choose between the wiimote/nuchuk combo and the Gamecube controller would be nice, sort of how you can choose to play games on the DS with a stylus-scheme, or just use the buttons.

Having said that, wouldn't programming a game to be playable with two completly different controllers add longer loading times, longer game-development since there would be two configurations to test and refine, and thus a higher cost per game??
    "Whatever you do may seem insignificant, but it is most important that you do it." - GANDHI

Picture created by: NateTheGreat

Member #
    Friends
    You dont actually use the Wii-mote to swing your sword ya know...
    [/URL]
    [/URL]
    \\....//\\....//..O...O................Join the Revolution.
    ..\\//....\\//....||...||....................Together, Wii can change the world.

Member #
    Friends
    to use the GC controller the game would need to be programmed to use the other controller, personally even if you can use the classic or GC remote I will still use the Wii-mote, until I heard and saw the Wii in action I was totally out of the next set of consoles since the only new thing is better graphics, but a high end pc for less then the ps3 can get better graphics pumped out, but the Wii changes gameplay with the awesome controls so why step backwards on the revolution?
    If you never try you may never fail, but you will also never succeed.

Member #
    Friends
    4054-9249-4284-3802
    Quote Originally Posted by ghghgh14702
    to use the GC controller the game would need to be programmed to use the other controller, personally even if you can use the classic or GC remote I will still use the Wii-mote, until I heard and saw the Wii in action I was totally out of the next set of consoles since the only new thing is better graphics, but a high end pc for less then the ps3 can get better graphics pumped out, but the Wii changes gameplay with the awesome controls so why step backwards on the revolution?
    Oh yeah, I was just saying if there are some games made for Wii that don't utilize the Wiimote/nunchuk well (which there inevitabley will be), then it would be nice to have the choice to use the Gamecube controller, since it was such a comfortable and intelligently layed out controller; the Xbox 360 controller is it's only competition, in my opinon.

Seriously though, I think the wiimote/nunchuk will be the best controller EVER because it's perfect for almost every game, except those like SSBB, which would be so complex to play that they wouldn't work well.

Isn't Nintendo going to release a gamecube controller shell that lets you connect the wiimote to it, giving you the motion sensetivity?

Or, is the Classic Controller what I'm thinking of?
    "Whatever you do may seem insignificant, but it is most important that you do it." - GANDHI

Picture created by: NateTheGreat

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by NateTheGreat
    Oh yeah, I was just saying if there are some games made for Wii that don't utilize the Wiimote/nunchuk well (which there inevitabley will be), then it would be nice to have the choice to use the Gamecube controller, since it was such a comfortable and intelligently layed out controller; the Xbox 360 controller is it's only competition, in my opinon.

Seriously though, I think the wiimote/nunchuk will be the best controller EVER because it's perfect for almost every game, except those like SSBB, which would be so complex to play that they wouldn't work well.

Isn't Nintendo going to release a gamecube controller shell that lets you connect the wiimote to it, giving you the motion sensetivity?

Or, is the Classic Controller what I'm thinking of?
    That Gamecube shell thing is only IGN mockup of what is now the classic style controller.

Like Homicidal_Gamer said you don't use the controller to swing your sword, so it probably won't be very tiring at all.

Member #
    Friends
    Yeah, since nintendo said themselves thatat first you were going to swing the sword with the wii-mote, but they said it got tiring, so they changed that scheme.
    [/URL]
    [/URL]
    \\....//\\....//..O...O................Join the Revolution.
    ..\\//....\\//....||...||....................Together, Wii can change the world.

Ads