LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by chikupi
    hmm maybe u got an evil viruse from online, that can happen. then it goes to deep in the hard drive that ur wii dies or something like that.
    srry man that r wii is sucking
    no, that can't happen

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    3632-7782-7801-4679
    Quote Originally Posted by rockkybox
    no, that can't happen
    really, how can that not happen? online is full if viruses
    like what mother always say,
    "If you have nothing nice to say,
    then don't say anytthing at all."

Member #
    Friends
    Qoute
    Originally Posted by chikupi
    hmm maybe u got an evil viruse from online, that can happen. then it goes to deep in the hard drive that ur wii dies or something like that.
    srry man that r wii is sucking

although true the wii's OS is different than that of a computer or laptop. wii has its custom OS like the DS and they dont even have an I.P. adress so you cant track them or anything so thats why the wii cant get a virus.
    Hey everyone it's me MRCOOLGH its been forever and a half since I came back on in fact its been at least a year and a half since I was here. Last time I visited Wiichat was 02-26-2008 and I'm gald to be back everyone!

Member #
    Friends
    6326-5849-8725-8414
    that really sucks but thankfully my wii hasnt had any problems....yet

Member #
    Friends
    well with that luck just be glad you don't own a 360. . .
    Wii games: Super Mario Galaxy, Metroid Prime 3, Resident Evil 4, Zelda TP, SSX: Blur, Excite Truck, The Godfather, and Mario Kart Wii
    PC games: Call of Duty 4, Halo 1, UT3, F.E.A.R., and The Orange Box.
    PS3 games: Ratchet and Clank F.T.O.D., Resistance 2, Wipeout HD, and MGS4.

Member #
    Friends
    your totally right jake. although Microsoft is developing the Xbox 360 Falcon which will be a completely revised version of the 360 with no bugs and a better cooling system with a 30nm chip to make the system extremely quiet.
    Hey everyone it's me MRCOOLGH its been forever and a half since I came back on in fact its been at least a year and a half since I was here. Last time I visited Wiichat was 02-26-2008 and I'm gald to be back everyone!

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by MRCOOLGH
    your totally right jake. although Microsoft is developing the Xbox 360 Falcon which will be a completely revised version of the 360 with no bugs and a better cooling system with a 30nm chip to make the system extremely quiet.
    well that isn't out yet so s/he couldn't possibly get it. . . microsoft should have gotten it right the first time.
    Wii games: Super Mario Galaxy, Metroid Prime 3, Resident Evil 4, Zelda TP, SSX: Blur, Excite Truck, The Godfather, and Mario Kart Wii
    PC games: Call of Duty 4, Halo 1, UT3, F.E.A.R., and The Orange Box.
    PS3 games: Ratchet and Clank F.T.O.D., Resistance 2, Wipeout HD, and MGS4.

Member #
    Friends
    well Microsoft made the 360 that are out in stores now to be defected and break down after a year or less to rip others off. they know what their doing but their to powerful to be sued. so now their making the falcon to then make the old 360's breakdown quicker and get everyone a falcon so they can avoid getting sued.

Member #
    Friends
    8674-6414-6050-2160

Update!

Well I have recieved my Nintendo Wii back. A whole new one in fact. Its working wonderfully, knock on wood nothing happens. We set everything back up and have been playing Metroid Prime 3 game for the past three days. Which I must add is awesome. So I just wanted everyone to know that my Wii is up and running. If you want me to add you, send me your number and I will send you mine. Thanks for everyones thoughts and support!

Member #
    Friends
    1176-2102-2777-2932
    Quote Originally Posted by WiiGirl2006
    Well I have recieved my Nintendo Wii back. A whole new one in fact. Its working wonderfully, knock on wood nothing happens. We set everything back up and have been playing Metroid Prime 3 game for the past three days. Which I must add is awesome. So I just wanted everyone to know that my Wii is up and running. If you want me to add you, send me your number and I will send you mine. Thanks for everyones thoughts and support!
    Thanks for the update and it's cool that you can play Wii again. I don't own a Wii yet..but on 18 November, when I get back in the country, I will start my search.
    Wii: Super Mario Galaxy, Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, MLB Power Pros, Punch Out!!!, Legend of Zelda
    DS Lite (black): Madden '08, Tiger Woods '08
    iPhone (8GB), iMac (24"-2.4Ghz), MacBook (2Ghz Intel Core Duo), iPod Nano (4GB-Green)

Ads