Hey guys, I was planning to send my Nintendo Wii to Nintendo for repairs this weekend, can anyone answer these questions please?
1) How long on average will it take to get my console back?
2) Do I have to mail the receipt?
3) Do I have to pay for shipping and handling (Aka Mailing) ?
4) Do I have to mail everything (Wii sports, Wiimote, Nun chuck) ?
5) What if you don't have you receipt?
Just a few questions before I call customer service this friday =/
I lost my receipt (I think) but I have just registered my Wii for another 90 day warranty do I need to send my receipt in?
Edit: Btw Wii misplaced Pixel is the problem