LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

Please help me...

Hi, I have just bought a nintendo wii...it is a jap version....My wii works fine, I mean I can play games on them not a prob, I can't understand the menu though because i dont speak jap, but hey small prob!!! My biggest problem and the reason why im posting this is because my screen is in black and white... I would rather beable to play my games in colour...is there anyone out there that has an answer to my problem.... Please Please can someone help me

Thanks

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    8420-0141-9022-6948
    Where are you living? Is it the UK? Because if so, you'll need a TV that can do 60hz. Every TV on sale (except second hand ones) will be of 60hz.

If it's the US, then I'm not familiar with watching Japanese formats on a US television.

Oh, and I'm not sure, but I think there might be a way to set the language of the Wii, possibly to English. Should be in the Wii menu (bottom left hand corner). Try the options one at a time changing them until the desired happens. (I know, it's a clumsy way of doing it, but you should be fine).

Mail me if you want to add me on either the Wii or the 360.

Member #
    Friends
    Hey, thanks....I'm in the uk, my tv is only about 2 years old so shouldn't it already do 60hz....Someone suggested trying a RGB cable, but i'm not sure what this is(im not very tech minded) and what it will do....

I have an english - jap conversion manual but the language change isnt where it is for the english wii....Someone said that there is no change function for the jap wii???

mich

Ads