LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Buzzing sound?

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

Buzzing sound?

I noticed that whenever i run my wii, it makes a buzzing sound. It sounds like
    the disk is spinning but making a noise. is this a problem becuase my games run fine, but im afraid it might break it. I left it on for like 2 weeks, and thats probably the reason, but should i leave it alone, send it in, try to fix it myself?
    Thanks

2. Ads

Billy Talent is awesomest zurukea's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Call Nintendo to be safe, I droped mine and called right away
    Add me on Animal Crossing City Folk! = D

Name: Brandon
    Town: Smiley
    AC:CF Friend Code: 0001-8968-6109

I'm slowly but surely working on building the Perfect town, I would appreciate it if you could give me any spare flowers you have, Just leave them anywhere = D

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by fredes99
    I noticed that whenever i run my wii, it makes a buzzing sound. It sounds like
    the disk is spinning but making a noise. is this a problem becuase my games run fine, but im afraid it might break it. I left it on for like 2 weeks, and thats probably the reason, but should i leave it alone, send it in, try to fix it myself? Thanks
    Never ever leave it on for 2 weeks. of course you can leave it on stand by but dont leave it on with the green light because you must be starting to over heat the console call nintendo right away before it gets any worse.
    Hey everyone it's me MRCOOLGH its been forever and a half since I came back on in fact its been at least a year and a half since I was here. Last time I visited Wiichat was 02-26-2008 and I'm gald to be back everyone!

Member #
    Friends
    2808-0927-1557-0457
    Ok...ok...I have this same problem...so I called nintendo and they said it wasn't normal so I'm actually sending in my wii tommorrow to get it fixed...I suggest you do the same...you will only be wii-less for a about 10 days

Brawl Friend Code
    2406-4799-0198
    If you add me make sure you PM me so we can play

Ads