Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Unofficial WiiChat Helper Link_of_Hyrule's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    7114-5214-3386-2022
    I find that the Wii is appropriate for any age in fact my grandparents even get into it its probly the only time they have ever even thought of touching a game but they love the Wii.

Please PM me before adding me!

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    see people the wii is awsome and fun. It hurts to see people put it down saying " wii my ass" , "I dont care about wii it sucks, im gonna play resistance"
    , and other bull. but the wii has potential and if used right it can be fun. but if the safety of others and items is not put first then it can result in flat screen tv's getting ruined, projectors getting ripped, and closets doors getting a personal clobbering time by a wii mote. so remember people safety comes first.
    Hey everyone it's me MRCOOLGH its been forever and a half since I came back on in fact its been at least a year and a half since I was here. Last time I visited Wiichat was 02-26-2008 and I'm gald to be back everyone!

Member #
    Friends
    4826-4175-7020-5555
    Quote Originally Posted by MRCOOLGH
    see people the wii is awsome and fun. It hurts to see people put it down saying " wii my ass" , "I dont care about wii it sucks, im gonna play resistance"
    , and other bull. but the wii has potential and if used right it can be fun. but if the safety of others and items is not put first then it can result in flat screen tv's getting ruined, projectors getting ripped, and closets doors getting a personal clobbering time by a wii mote. so remember people safety comes first.
    nicely said
    Quote Originally Posted by GC8
    you are incredibly fast at responding...
    GH3 Code:455381349557
    SSBB Code:0430-7946-8146
    Quote Originally Posted by [DT]
    We have ignition Sister.

I love you idjut for this sig!!

Member #
    Friends
    thanks please increase my reputation. But dont you agree also Z3wk that people should put their expensive items and people's safety above all before or after playing a wii because I certainly dont want to get my head bashed by a wii-mote or have glass cut my face and end up getting stiches. These sorts of accidents only happen because people dont care enough to put some safety meseasures like telling them "please dont swing your arms like crazy when your playing my wii ok?" this sort of talk helps prevent it but there are people who are and need to be told the harsh way. so please people spear your electronics, glasswear, your wii-mote, and anything in risk of being ruined by the wii mote from being destroyed.
    Hey everyone it's me MRCOOLGH its been forever and a half since I came back on in fact its been at least a year and a half since I was here. Last time I visited Wiichat was 02-26-2008 and I'm gald to be back everyone!

Ads