Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Wii play remote

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5409-0948-4525-7180

Wii play remote

Have you guys had problems with your remote that you got with wiiplay? Mine sounds incredibly funny when the rumble motor runs. It slightly buzzes and doesn't rumble as strong as my other remotes. I've noticed this with another one of my friends remotes that he got with Wiiplay. Have any of you run into this?

Smash Bros. Brawl Code: 4296-2641-1219

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    7557-9657-6774-9330
    Quote Originally Posted by Bridgemute
    Have you guys had problems with your remote that you got with wiiplay? Mine sounds incredibly funny when the rumble motor runs. It slightly buzzes and doesn't rumble as strong as my other remotes. I've noticed this with another one of my friends remotes that he got with Wiiplay. Have any of you run into this?
    nope!

the only problem ive run into with my remote and nunchuk was leaving on the couch knowin' better that my little pug would chew it up! And guess what he chewed my wiimote battery cover clip thingy and he chewed up my joystik on the nunchuk!
    My Games:Wii Sports,Zelda Twilight Princess,Excite Truck,Mario Strikers Charged,Metroid Prime 3:Corruption ,Super Paper Mario,TMNT,Far Cry:Vengeance,Battalion Wars 2,Super Mario Galaxy,Links Crossbow Training,Ghost Squad.

My Accessories:Wii Console,Nintendo Wii HD Cables, 4Wiimotes, 4 Nunchuks, 3 Classic Remotes, 1GB SD Card,Wii Zapper.

Strikers FC:090301 439862

Battalion Wars 2 FC: 081 719 252 355

Member #
    Friends
    well that goes to show " never let your pug's play with your wii-mote and nunchuks as chew toys". And Bridge I dont know who may have experienced that but I know a site that you can go to for help. www.animalcrossingcommunity.com
    Hey everyone it's me MRCOOLGH its been forever and a half since I came back on in fact its been at least a year and a half since I was here. Last time I visited Wiichat was 02-26-2008 and I'm gald to be back everyone!

Member #
    Friends
    4462-3828-8664-1407
    no problems with the wii-mote

Ads