LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Belmont
    well i used to work at wal mart and i dont know if nintendo is doing this but i know that if a company says dont sell this until a certain date then you cant sell. If you do sale it cost your store a $10,000 fine so nintendo could be doing this there is not rule saying they cant.
    That's typically only for new things that have a specific release date. The Wii has been out for nearly a year already. Nintendo is not telling anyone to suddenly stop selling it.

Member #
    Friends
    i know that best buy does this all the time they don't sell them until that sunday because it is in their sunday add which still does not make sense because it does not matter when they sell it they are still making money reguardless....so hold inventory does not make them more money it is the same. the only time that they would make extra money on something is if they had extra for some reason or another.

Member #
    Friends
    3517-9799-4262-2418
    Quote Originally Posted by hotrod0327
    i know that best buy does this all the time they don't sell them until that sunday because it is in their sunday add which still does not make sense because it does not matter when they sell it they are still making money reguardless....so hold inventory does not make them more money it is the same. the only time that they would make extra money on something is if they had extra for some reason or another.

if its in their ad they have to have a decent amount of the product in stock, that's why they hold it.

kyle

I am fast. To give you a reference point, I'm somewhere between a snake and a mongoose. And a panther.
    ~Argue for your limitations,and they're yours...
    -Feel free to add my wii and send me a message and i'll add you back
    -Mario Strikers Charged: 442495 403215
    -MoH: H2 Persona- DexterMorgan114

Ads