LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Battery life

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

Battery life

How fast does the remote eat batteries? I've heard it can be fast... but is there a hardware upgrade?

I've got... 27 hours into TP, roughly 10 in MP3 and maybe 3 or 4 in Wii Sports. Forgoing that I used that crappy Mad Catz rechargeable battery for maybe 10 hours total, that's still about 30 hours on the pack-in batteries the system came with(the el-cheapo dollar store batteries). But I'm just now down to 3 bars on the indicator(roughly 75%).

I would have though a battery change by now would be in order.

Member #
    Somewhere... over the rainbow... (actually, New Jersey)
    Friends
    8439-4149-2660-5864
    2 AA batteries in a wiimote lasts around 1 full week.
    If you want to add me in Brawl, PM me that you're going to (and include your brawl name and friend code). Also, PM me if you delete me, so I can delete your name, too. I need space, ya know.
    FC: 2707-1312-0571
    For anyone who added me in Brawl and deleted me because it still said "Awaiting Registration", please re-add me. It just means we both haven't been online at the same time.

Member #
    Friends
    2011-9992-2025-2233
    My AA batteries that came with my Wiimote lasted me a couple of months. Thats including atleast 1 hour of play a day and sometimes alot more.
    If You Add My Wii Code, Please PM me with your code so i can add you. THANKS

Member #
    Friends
    Finally died today after about the 40 hour mark. I think MP3 drained them faster than TP did, probably because I turned off TP's aiming cursor in-game. Replaced them with Energizer E-squared lithium batteries.
    Do you have a Target exclusive TP Zelda sword and shield set you'd want to sell? Contact me if you do.

Member #
    Friends
    I'm using the new "Hybrid" technology rechargeable batteries. They don't trickle charge when not in use. They come from the store fully charged. The charge lasts much longer than regular rechareables.

Ads