LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8587-8243-0023-2412
    i want the zapper with links crossbow training, and then i wanna get either ghost squad or medal of honor heroes 2(im kinda leaning towards moh)

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    4283-5342-4081-6726
    I was just offered to buy a zapper today which is before the release date but didnt cause i just spent all my money on Zelda and Metroid.. Thanks for slanging them to managers at stores before they sell. He told me 20 bucks and it was sealed.. wiiiii
    Atari 2600,7800,Intellivision, NES, TopLoader NES, NEX ,SMS I and 2 ,GENESIS1-3 ,CDX ,SNES1+2 , 32X ,TG16 ,VirtualBoy ,Jag ,N64(Reg,blue,green) ,Saturn ,PS ,PSone/LCD ,PS2 ,Xbox ,NGPC ,GG ,GB ,GBA-SP ,Wonderswan ,Lynx I+II ,3D0fz-1+10 ,PICO ,NOMAD ,Dreamcast reg+sport , Gamecube , SuperFamicom,MVS Cab, Super Compact, super compact Futbol edition, Wii

Member #
    Friends
    Hey all,

I thought the Zapper was the first unit made that combined the nunchuck AND the remote --

Well, they have THIS at circuity city now. I looked at it, and it also combines both. So, other than the look, there's really no functional difference -- correct? Actually - this unit comes apart to use them separately quickly during game play -- so it may actually be MORE versatile than the zapper...

What you do you think?

Thanks,

Matt!

Ads