LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

I can't play Metroid 3 only! plz help!!!

Hi, I have Legend of Zelda, Super Mario galaxy, RE4, RE:umbrella chronicles, and metroid prime3.
    I bought metroid prime 3 today and it keeps on going to black screen in the beginning and the console automatically restarts.
    It doesn't happen in other games but metroid prime 3 is the only game it keeps on restarting at the exactly the same place.

If you played MP3 before, you choose save file, difficulty, then some sentences come out in black screen. It's right there where it keeps on restarting the console.

There is no dust or scretches on the disc.
    Do you think this disc is defected? Should I return the game or fix the console or what should I do??
    I love bunny~

Member #
    Friends
    2856-3740-5359-2869
    just go return, if u tell em its broken and u just bought it that day u should be able to exchange it no problem
    Wii Games: Wii Sports, Manhunt 2, Madden 2008, Super Mario Galaxy, Medal of Honor Heroes 2, Mario Strikers Charged, Link's Crossbow Training and Red Steel

VC Games: Super Metroid, Gunstar Heroes, Sonic 1, Sonic 2, Contra 3, Ninja Gaiden 2, Super Mario Brothers, Soldier Blade, Kid Icarus, Blades of Steel, World Sports Competition, F-Zero and Punch-Out

Join the Zelda Fan Club (ZFC)~

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by metalfreak
    just go return, if u tell em its broken and u just bought it that day u should be able to exchange it no problem
    Ok thanks, I guess I will do that.
    I just hope that my system is not the one causing the problem.
    The other games that I have have no problem but I noticed that my system read metroid 3 disc more than any other games. It keeps on reading the disc with the sound so I know that it's reading the disc data more often than other games.

I just read from the wii game forum that other people are also having the same problem except theirs specifically says cant read the disc whereas mine restarts. Is this common problem?
    Last edited by JoonKimDDS; 11-20-2007 at 10:56 PM.
    I love bunny~

Ads