Hahah. This is about as cool as the Lightsaber attachment
One of the virtues of Nintendo’s Wii console is that, far from promoting a couch potato mentality, the Wii’s motion sensitive controllers force you to take a more physical role whilst gaming and, in this respect, it can offer a fun means getting a decent cardiovascular workout and an interactive means of burning calories.
Now, thanks to the gloriously tongue-in-cheek WiiHelm you can cut your energy utilisation by up to 64% whilst gaming on your Wii by simply clipping your Wiimote to the WiiHelm and controlling games with your head whilst using the included foot pedals to control button presses.
* Helmet based Wii Controller housing allows effortless handsfree game play
* Perfect for Wii sports and works with all your favorite Wii games*
* Frees your hands for other important tasks like eating, scratching, beer drinking, petting your dog or cat, nose picking and unwrapping birthday gifts
* frontal LEDs illuminate your surroundings while gaming in the basement at 3 am
* Included Foot Pedals have all Wiimote Buttons, mapped to strategic toe areas
* No danger of throwing Wiimote into TV with the WiiHelm’s Saf-T-Lok technology
* Includes: WiiHelm, Foot pedals, Cables, and Instruction Manual
* Manufacturer Limited Warranty: 1 year
Just how long it will be before we see games created especially for the WiiHelm is anyone’s guess, but we can certainly envisage something along the lines of an interactive head-bangers bash (can you head-bang in time to the beats?) – one for the rockers amongst you.
Okay, so the WiiHelm is an April 1st Joke, but it’s a good one and you can see a video of the WiiHelm in action as well as see the full specifications of this curious Wii Helmet below.
Last edited by Dubb's Wii; 11-24-2007 at 07:19 PM.
HAPPY HOLIDAYS FROM Dubb's Wii
a sig designed by FRuMMaGe
Dubb's Wii : 7500 4049 1798 0971
Guitar Hero 3 Code : 210570817462