LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
    Wii Owner Since 8th Dec06 brad-bot's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

wii making noise while playing

i am now vgettin to knw the noise but when i play games sometimes it makes a noise straight away and sometimes akes time to about 10 mins but i was just wondering if anybody else is havin this problems it is not bothering me now like
    MOH H2 Persona: bradbot

Playstation 3 Network ID: thefamilyboosh

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    9156-1265-6763-2556
    I have this too!

Iunno, I think it's because the disk is inserted wrong but it does this with other games as well. I've never had that much of a problem with it so I haven't bothered to fix it, then again, I'm someone who can't make their blue light turn off.
    I love you, Adam.

Member #
    Friends
    5658-7022-3844-5521
    You can't make your blue light go off? Well brad-bot...My wii also make sounds but I have noticed that is because he is reading disc, also he makes noises when you return to wii menu when being in a game...YOu know when the little white channels come in the black screen like a type of loading. Well the wii also makes noise there. I used to believe that it was only my wii because Mine fell like three days after I bought. *Cousins are in my black list. * Well I was quite scared but then when played with other friends and their wii's made the same noise I was some how felt much better.

"Dont practice til you get it right, practice til you never get it wrong"

_____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____

*MoHH2 Persona: DarkGundam
    *SSBB FC: 4167-4283-9144 (EDDY)

Member #
    Friends
    9156-1265-6763-2556
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddy04
    You can't make your blue light go off? Well brad-bot...My wii also make sounds but I have noticed that is because he is reading disc, also he makes noises when you return to wii menu when being in a game...YOu know when the little white channels come in the black screen like a type of loading. Well the wii also makes noise there. I used to believe that it was only my wii because Mine fell like three days after I bought. *Cousins are in my black list. * Well I was quite scared but then when played with other friends and their wii's made the same noise I was some how felt much better.
    That seems quite normal, the GameCube also made noises when it had to load, I expect that. But, sometimes it just decides to make a really loud humming noise, surely it doesn't take a couple of hours to read my disk. Neh, it's slowly dying down anyway, I just reinsert the disk and everything's all happiness and rainbows again.

Apparently my blue light means I have email, but I haven't even got my Wii connected to the internet so that can't be it. It's not really a problem, kind of blinding when I'm playing it at night though xD
    I love you, Adam.

Member #
    Friends
    5924-1148-7623-9519
    Same as mine but I fixed it for 25$ but mine couldnt read discs too I think its a untight screw. good luck

Ads