LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2179-0515-7050-7700
    I had the same problem and we just adjusted the sensor bar sensitivity and it helps...if you go to the Wii menu and then "sensor bar" and then "sensitivity", you can move the numbers up or down until it is more stable...try that, it may work.
    [/COLOR][/COLOR]

Games I have: Wii Sports and Play, Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock, Rayman's Raving Rabbids, Super Paper Mario, Super Mario Galaxy, SSBB

Guitar Hero III friend code: 3909-5770-9761

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    3480-6187-2679-2938
    Position the sensor bar below the tv of you haven't already, then change the sensor bar postion in settings. This worked well for me when I set the wii up at a mates house.

Or if it's on top of the screen, try placing the little black strip which is at the front of the sensor bar about 2 or 3 centre metres from the front of the of the tv (about half an inch if you don't use the metric system). This was the very first problem I encountered with the wii, it was easily solved.
    Would like a sig to enter here.

I have two personalities: Personality 1/Social/school= Metro/Skate/surf brand clothes and jokes. Personality 2/Wiichat=... Grammer and long words.

Spoiler Alert!

Do a barrel roll.Do it!Do doctorecs's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    ok killi i will try setting it back a few inches.I gotta go to bed soon though so i will try it tommarow!

wii would like to play..now!

Waiting For Tomorrow largedarry's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    8861-8821-7046-6197
    you may also want to try that little stand thing that came for the sensor bar. It isn't needed if you have it right at the front of the TV, but sometimes the extra clearance can help the remote detect the IR lights better.
    "There are many causes that I am prepared to die for but no causes that I am prepared to kill for." Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi

"I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am."

Quote Originally Posted by LiquidD
    I wish everyone would read the damn manual instead of posting a post about a dumbass question like the one asked in this thread.

Member #
    Friends
    Its on top on the tv right in the middle and the front.I noticed it works better when im like 5 feet from the tv.I will probably just move a chair up when i need to use the pointer.

Member #
    Friends
    2507-5215-4257-2732
    use the little stand that came with the wii for the sensor bar. It was a very little piece of plastic that most people have probably thrown away. So if you still have that use it on top of the tv. It fixed this same problem for me.
    GHIII FC = 3222 3742 0332

Member #
    Friends
    maybe there is some light messin up the wiimote. i have curtain behind my tele with the wii and the light was stuffin up the connection. maybe thats your prob

Member #
    Friends
    No its how far it is.I am taking a realy comfy kitchen chair and putting it closer to the tv than my couch. When i play a game like wii sports or gamecube i just roll the chair in the corner.It works well!

\/\/ii'd Out For Life dedpoet777's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    0792-2476-6769-9631
    as above stated, make sure the bar is parallel with you, as well as close to the edge of the tv as possible toward you.
    \/\/ho's Got

Wii: Super Mario Galaxy, Zelda:Twilight Princess, \/\/ii Sports, \/\/ario \/\/are, Tiger \/\/oods:07, \/\/ii Play, Super paper Mario, Prince of Persia, Game Party//-//3 Remotes, 2 Chuks, Retro Skin
    DS:Zelda Phantom hourglass, New Super Mario Bros, Tetris DS, Brain Age, Brain Age 2, Touchmaster, Big Brain Academy, Mario Kart DS, Castlevania:Portrait of Time//Retro Skin, Switch&Carry Digital Camou Case.

Let the Wii pwnage begin. sarasota's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by link125
    maybe there is some light messin up the wiimote. i have curtain behind my tele with the wii and the light was stuffin up the connection. maybe thats your prob
    I just posted in this board about a similar problem, my christmas tree lights were screwing up my remotes really bad, especially on MOH2: Heroes.....are there any x-mas lights near your wii or where you play?

Ads