LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    I'm using an HDTV and I'm having problems with my calibrations skipping in the middle of songs leaving me way ahead of where the music is when I started. It never fails, 50%-75% through the song you can hear the glitch that throws everything off, no matter how many times I re-calibrate or what songs I play. Any thoughts or advice?

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    well the calabrate lag you just strum with nothing else,no pressing the green red blue yellowe and orange,if you arwe doing that that may be causing the problem but if not,i dont know what to say except get youre bar above the tv recalibrated and updated.
    GH3 Rocks!!!!!An Gir Rocks to!!!!!

freind codes
    GH3:455388458851
    do hugz with no drugz

Member #
    Friends
    Going through the initial calibration is no problem, the error happens in the middle of playing songs where it skips out of nowhere. I'm just wondering if it could just be the TV, my system, or a bum game.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by JunesFox
    Going through the initial calibration is no problem, the error happens in the middle of playing songs where it skips out of nowhere. I'm just wondering if it could just be the TV, my system, or a bum game.

It is most likly youre tv,it depends what kind of hdtv you have,a lot of people are having the same problem with certian brands.but there is a piisiblility its youre sensor bar not registering youre actions soon enough,all i know is i have no problems what so ever.

freind codes
    do hugz with no drugz

Member #
    Friends
    6830-7751-9116-6691
    i noticed that at the very beginning but give it 2 days maybe and you'll be all set

thanx for me sig manred

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiraz
    Oh, and another thing....entering cheat codes flat out doesn't work either! I tried various codes found on the net and none seem to do anything. Ugh.
    We tried the unlock all songs code (forgot where) and it worked for us. I'll try to find it later today .
    MOHH2 username: sushinut
    I have: Wii Play, Rayman Raving Rabbids, Elebits, RE4, Super Mario Strikers Charged, Mario & Sonic, GHIII w/ 2 guitars, MOHH2, SMG, RE: UC

Disturbed kicked ass!!!!! disturbed's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiraz
    Oh, and another thing....entering cheat codes flat out doesn't work either! I tried various codes found on the net and none seem to do anything. Ugh.
    All of the codes i've tried had worked. And my guitar does not lag at all... it's perfect. So if some people have this problem and others don't, than it's most likely not the companies fault. It is probably ur tv or the position ur sensor bar is in. I have a crappy old tv and it works good

"We are the ones that will open your mind, leave the weak and the haunted behind."

Disturbed Concert=F^cking Awesomness

Member #
    Friends
    3080-8261-2528-7278
    Call me crazy, but I think I found a solution.

I initially got GH3 on the release date and I had been playing it in my college dorm room (small room, not very high ceilings) on a not-so-impressive 20 inch tv. There wasn't much room to move around, so I pretty much had to be square in front of the TV for the sake of the living quarters. I had no problems in my dorm.

However, when I came home... I hooked the Wii and GH3 up in our living room, which is fairly large and has a big screen TV, so I did not have to stand so close. I stationed myself several feet back on the couch and began to strum away. I WAS FAILING ON THE EASIEST SONGS! I had a bystander confirm that the music was indeed not matching up with the notes.

I decided to move my Wii to the guest bedroom, which is a small room (somewhat similar to the dorm room). Here, I had no problems. I wonder if it is a sensor bar issue, because when I did move closer to the larger TV in the larger room, I had no problems. Could it have to do with the pitch of the ceilings or maybe the frequencies the kitchen applicances give off? I do not know, but personally...this solved the problem for me. Hopefully it can help others as well.
    "An adult is a child who has more ethics and morals. That's all."- Shigeru Miyamoto

Quote Originally Posted by k3Ck
    Beatle Adventure Racing

the best racing game that no1 played

Member #
    Friends
    Disclaimer: I'm not a super HDTV expert, so please correct me if I'm wrong anywhere...that means you [DT]

The lag occurs ONLY if you have a newer HDTV (LCD, plasma, DLP, etc.). The good 'ol CRT TVs run at 480i, there's no scaling when playing the Wii at 480i. The newer HDTVs have a native res beyond 480i, which would be 720p or 1080i/p. If you're running the RCA (yellow) cables, then the display needs to scale up from 480i to its native res. For some displays this causes noticeable lag.
    If you switch to component cables and change the Wii display settings to run at 480p, then the HDTV needs to do less work in scaling the Wii input to its native res of 720p/1080i. However, some displays still have a noticeable lag. The solution? Return that shiny new HDTV and get one that performs well. Go to AVSforum to see what's good. For the most part you can't go wrong with a higher tier "sorta expensive but not super expensive" brand, e.g. for plasmas Pioneer and Panasonic.

edit: linky with everything I wrote above, but written much better :P
    Last edited by gnahc79; 01-03-2008 at 05:05 PM.
    MOHH2 username: sushinut
    I have: Wii Play, Rayman Raving Rabbids, Elebits, RE4, Super Mario Strikers Charged, Mario & Sonic, GHIII w/ 2 guitars, MOHH2, SMG, RE: UC

Member #
    Friends
    yes i am indeed not more then 5 feet away when i am playing,i think beacuse the wii mote is inside the guitar it has trouble inputing a signal to the sensor bar in time. great info Ashwii00

freind codes
    do hugz with no drugz

Ads