+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Too bright

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4910-3433-7867-8297
    Quote Originally Posted by The L.S
    In theory that should work- but it doesn't. I changes the brightness, yes, but it still doesn't look as good as it should.
    Hmmm that's weird. Well I don't think the Wii is the problem. True that it's bright though. Well, at this point you should try to see if hd cables will do you any help. If not I say to keep messing witht the settings and if not just deal with it. Hope I helped.
    Wii Owner: Zelda TP: Monster 4x4: Excite Truck: Red Steel: Tony Hawk's Downhill Jam: Wii Sports: MP 3 Corruption: Guitar Hero 3: Medal Of Honor Heroes 2: Super Mario Galaxy: Resident Evil 4

DS Lite Zelda Special Edition Owner: LOZ: PH, MKDS, Rayman, The Urbz: Sims, Nintendogs, Pac'N Roll, Pokemon D, Pokemon MD, Mario & Luigi Partners In Time, Yu-Gi-Oh NT, DBZ:SW2, CRA

GBA Games: Tron 2.0 Killer App, Pokemon Fire Red, Emerald, and Sapphire.

residentevilnews.com

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

WII too bright fixed!!!

WII too bright fixed.... if you have this setup that is.
    Hey guys post this around and make sure it gets back to nintendo so they have the fix. It probably won't make any difference if you are using digital cables, but for the rest of us here it goes....
    The problem is with the converter box that the video out cable is being plugged into. Out of the wii flows the video cable. The video cable enters a box which converts the video into a coaxial cable that screws into back of the t.v., v.c.r. or d.v.d. player. If that box has a flip switch on it to convert the ohms of the box from 75 to 100 ohms switch it to 75. If not check to see if you can buy one that has that switch so you can set it properly or just buy one that is 75 ohms. Apparently setting the ohms to 100 makes the wii waaaaayyy too bright. There you go, hope that helps. See ya!

Ads