LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0195-4995-4292-9354

Problems With Games Loading

Ok, so I'd been having trouble off and on with my Wii, when I put in a game it and error message comes up telling me to eject the disc and turn the system off. It hadn't happened in awhile so I just ignored it. Today, when I woke up to play it, none of my games worked at all. I finally got my Guitar Hero to work after three tries. Am I going to have to return the system?
    RedHed

Games: Zelda, Mario Galaxy, Mario Party 8, Guitar Hero III, Wario Ware, Wii Play

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by RedHed102
    Ok, so I'd been having trouble off and on with my Wii, when I put in a game it and error message comes up telling me to eject the disc and turn the system off. It hadn't happened in awhile so I just ignored it. Today, when I woke up to play it, none of my games worked at all. I finally got my Guitar Hero to work after three tries. Am I going to have to return the system?
    Call Nintendo - you might have a defective unit. Mine is doing the same thing after three days of normal use. Seems like this is happening to lots of people.

Member #
    Friends
    0776-1080-1950-3003
    Quote Originally Posted by Defragged
    Call Nintendo - you might have a defective unit. Mine is doing the same thing after three days of normal use. Seems like this is happening to lots of people.
    I'm having the same problem. It occurs about once or twice a day, just enough to be annoying. My system's only a week old and I've called Nintendo to get mine sent in for repair. I can only imagine that it's gonna get worse because something's faulty or overheating. I'd just take care of it now and get the wait over with.

Member #
    Friends
    yeah its proboly overheating

Ads